Metal Torrent Tracker Forum
Tonight on the big screen... do you like cinema ?? - Версия для печати

+- Metal Torrent Tracker Forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum)
+-- Форум: English-speaking forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Форум: Free talks (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Тема: Tonight on the big screen... do you like cinema ?? (/showthread.php?tid=3541)

Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Tonight on the big screen... do you like cinema ?? - tears_of_fire - 12-26-2016

and from the depths and abyss of madness and horrors...... tonight on my big screen......  Yahoo

[Изображение: 813c98b36340fe7adb50479f969b4524.jpg]

RE: Tonight on the big screen... do you like cinema ?? - tears_of_fire - 12-29-2016

...... tonight on my big screen...... from a novel of the master of thriller, a movie that probably was beter on the page than on the screen...... a good idea, but made with a very few enthusiasm...... anyway......  Smile3

[Изображение: good_marriage.jpg]

RE: Tonight on the big screen... do you like cinema ?? - tears_of_fire - 12-30-2016

...... tonight on my big screen...... a movie that will make the joy of every viking-Amon-Amarth-metal-head  Yahoo

[Изображение: g%C3%A5ten+ragnarok2.jpg]

RE: Tonight on the big screen... do you like cinema ?? - tears_of_fire - 01-01-2017

...... tonight on my big screen...... something to begin the new year with a little of good romantic emotions......  Smile3

[Изображение: youve-got-mail-movie-poster-1998-1020190589.jpg]

RE: Tonight on the big screen... do you like cinema ?? - tears_of_fire - 01-02-2017

...... tonight on my big screen...... kicks and punches in a J.C. Van Damme classic  Yahoo

[Изображение: assassination_games.jpg]

RE: Tonight on the big screen... do you like cinema ?? - tears_of_fire - 01-03-2017

...... tonight on my big screen...... a sequel to a classic...... the aliens are back, end of the story...... it could have been an intergalactic bullshit but, in the end, all that matters is that it's a joy for the eyes from the beginning to the end  Yahoo

[Изображение: 3173_independence-day-resurgence_82FF.jpg]

RE: Tonight on the big screen... do you like cinema ?? - tears_of_fire - 01-05-2017

...... tonight on my big screen...... when you've seen what hides in the dark, you will know that it would be better to leave the lights on......  Scare

[Изображение: lights_grande.JPG?v=1476831504]

RE: Tonight on the big screen... do you like cinema ?? - tears_of_fire - 01-05-2017

...... tonight on my big screen...... 1 hour and half of pure imagination  Yahoo

[Изображение: hotel-transylvania-movie-poster.jpg]

RE: Tonight on the big screen... do you like cinema ?? - tears_of_fire - 01-06-2017

...... this late night, on my big screen...... the story, the characters, the actors, the director...... a movie simply perfect......  Yahoo

[Изображение: beb0cfc3f06546684d1f34369d9665d9.jpg]

RE: Tonight on the big screen... do you like cinema ?? - tears_of_fire - 01-12-2017

...... tpnight on my big screen...... another adventure of the professor Langdon...... not as good as "the da vinci code" or "angels and demons", to be honest, but a very good mivie anyway...... and Felicity Jones is an awesome chick...... Yahoo

[Изображение: Inferno-862700968-large.jpg]