Metal Torrent Tracker Forum
[discussion] Сreation of the English only section - Версия для печати

+- Metal Torrent Tracker Forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum)
+-- Форум: Обратная связь (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Форум: Вопросы и предложения по форуму (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Тема: [discussion] Сreation of the English only section (/showthread.php?tid=833)

Страниц: 1 2

RE: ENGLISH - Ganelon - 08-29-2012

(08-28-2012, 08:29 PM)Che Писал(а): contact me please. i`ll change your nick

I wrote to him in private messages)
*блин, уже друг с другом на кривом английском говорим) лол.

RE: [discussion] Сreation of the English only section - ReFORMAToR - 08-29-2012

значит вот оно как! Как пользователи хотят английский язык на трекер Smile3

i can help Smile3 i can translate posts for you ;) с телефона трудно набирать текст на английском Sad

RE: [discussion] Сreation of the English only section - Phenom - 08-30-2012

охота сказать за русский язык, англоязычных пользователей и их ресурсы... но промолчу Smoke

RE: [discussion] Сreation of the English only section - Kwast - 09-08-2012

This is absolutely the best torrentsite I have found, and I am really looking forward to be able to fully use it. Please have forgivness for all the stupid questions coming from me. I will get better Blush

Это абсолютно лучший torrentsite я нашел, и я действительно с нетерпением жду, чтобы иметь возможность в полной мере использовать его. Пожалуйста, прощение за все глупые вопросы, поступающие от меня. Я буду лучшеBlush

...and of course me neither seems to find the fuckin sendbutton

RE: [discussion] Сreation of the English only section - SorgensK - 09-09-2012

The creation of an English forum seems to be relevant as many have a problem with the translation. Understandable, indeed for the website is in Russian.
The torrent site is efficient for everyone, anyone can literally find anything here or ask for it. The capabilities of the website is immense. I have spent some time looking for a website that has everything, and it is found right here.

ReFORMATor, a very reliable person who always helped and always tried his best to keep users happy, loads of patience needed from his side. Thanks bro.
Kwast suggested this, or someone else in the past did, I do not know whom it is.

A section for the English folks seems reasonable and worth instating.
Hope this will work out Smile3[/align]

The creation of an English forum seems to be relevant as many have a problem with the translation. Understandable, indeed for the website is in Russian.
The torrent site is efficient for everyone, anyone can literally find anything here or ask for it. The capabilities of the website is immense. I have spent some time looking for a website that has everything, and it is found right here.

ReFORMATor, a very reliable person who always helped and always tried his best to keep users happy, loads of patience needed from his side. Thanks bro.
Kwast suggested this, or someone else in the past did, I do not know whom it is.

A section for the English folks seems reasonable and worth instating.
Hope this will work out Smile3

discussion reation of the English only section - Georgehiero - 01-16-2017

align=center
technical and modification discussion here/align

glow=yellow
ENGLISH ONLY so foreign forumers can post and understand/glow

thanks

RE: ENGLISH - feniks2405 - 01-16-2017

(12-03-2011, 11:21 AM)emerald_dick Писал(а): We can make English-only area only if administration will agree. English chat is necessary too, I think. There are enough englishspeakers on tracker, so it will not be a huge problem.

The main problem is that someone needs to do that - it's a lot of work... this site is non-profit and still working because of fan donations.

I recommend you as follows:
1) Use Google translate, e.t.c.
2) Learn Russian language
3) Create English only forum topics on site

Hope this will be helpful for you \m/

RE: [discussion] Сreation of the English only section - DukeMorax - 01-16-2017

I don't know why you created and topic like this. Look better, they already created an forum area only for English language.
English-speaking forum: http://en.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32

The "User Control Panel" is English that's enough.

Even in the other areas there are many topics in English among the topics in Russian. If you see an topic en Russian, be sure that they only want to communicates within the Russians.

RE: [discussion] Сreation of the English only section - tears_of_fire - 01-16-2017

(01-16-2017, 10:32 PM)DukeMorax Писал(а): I don't know why you created and topic like this. Look better, they already created an forum area only for English language.
English-speaking forum: http://en.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32

...... this is a very very very...... very...... old topic (from 2011) probably started when the russian was the only section of the forum......  Smile3

(01-16-2017, 10:32 PM)DukeMorax Писал(а): ...... If you see an topic en Russian, be sure that they only want to communicates within the Russians.

...... probably there could not be a bigger truth......  Grin

discussion Сreation of the English only section - Erickshisp - 08-29-2020

considered this is a North American app or server. I was hoping or expecting to see players who speak English. However, basically everyone is from Viet or Thai. Srsly? Is this game THAT not popular or that disliked in the NA community?