Thanks 0
Respects 0

And I think I have 1312 points earned on
Upload: 1224
Release: 0
Respect: 0
Thank: 0
Plus on forum: 0

I haven't figured out when the DL timer will disappear but right now it's just annoying and I guess I have to wait until I get 2001 points which will take forever.
Other torrent sites I have been using has used a different system to limit new users from downloading to much.
The different levels will be related to number of active torrents for downloading a user can have simultaneously (No limit for seeding)
Example:
Low ratio (0-0,3) users : 1 torrent
Low-medium ratio (0,3-0,7) users: 3 torrents
Medium-Normal ratio (0,7-1,5) users: 7 torrents
and so on, VIP or on freeleech time (by donations) No limit

Will anyone ever reach the highest user levels? And what's the idea when the timer is removed when you become a "User"

Just my thoughts
07-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Найти Ответить
5385 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Oct 2012
Рейтинг: 1
RE: Freeleech, New rating system and profile update
(07-16-2013, 09:52 PM)HeRmAN Писал(а): I find it hard to find a reason for me to keep seeding

Downloaded 14.68 GB
Seeded 244.89 GB
Thanks 0
Respects 0

And I think I have 1312 points earned on
Upload: 1224
Release: 0
Respect: 0
Thank: 0
Plus on forum: 0

I haven't figured out when the DL timer will disappear but right now it's just annoying and I guess I have to wait until I get 2001 points which will take forever.
Other torrent sites I have been using has used a different system to limit new users from downloading to much.
The different levels will be related to number of active torrents for downloading a user can have simultaneously (No limit for seeding)
Example:
Low ratio (0-0,3) users : 1 torrent
Low-medium ratio (0,3-0,7) users: 3 torrents
Medium-Normal ratio (0,7-1,5) users: 7 torrents
and so on, VIP or on freeleech time (by donations) No limit

Will anyone ever reach the highest user levels? And what's the idea when the timer is removed when you become a "User"

Just my thoughts

You're absolutely right, when a member reach the level USER there is no need to seed other than 1:1.

I still a little shocked by the new system. At least they could give a notice of some weeks so we could have used our bonus system (i haven't used any :-( , my mistake but still) and have had some time to prepare to the new rules.
\m/
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-17-2013, 01:19 AM пользователем 5385.)
07-17-2013, 01:17 AM
Найти Ответить
zartoch
Unregistered

Im spanish, and the English version of the forum saved my life, they change the bonus points to reputation points, its by far slower than bonus but you will never get -0 ratio, I think that reputation points are harder to take by non russian speakers because they give you points for the use of forums and we are really limited.
I apologize for my bad English.
07-17-2013, 01:43 AM
Ответить
scott300
Unregistered

(07-10-2013, 12:51 AM)ea3lf Писал(а): Great, seems I'll need many MONTHS of keeping uploads in order to barely scratch "User" level :-/ and since my Russian is "ochen ploja", using forums is second to none option for me anyway :-/ Great... NOT!

+1 Me too
Agree totally
07-17-2013, 06:38 AM
Ответить
Nihilist Не на форуме
Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit

Темы: 32
У нас с: Sep 2009
Рейтинг: 42
the idea is not that you have reached the level of "user" and a sense of accomplishment, no longer seeding. Just tracker works only when there is seeders, and this is your minimum contribution (400 GB) to the cause. Do not want to support tracker, wait 60 seconds.
07-17-2013, 08:49 AM
Найти Ответить
5385 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Oct 2012
Рейтинг: 1
(07-17-2013, 08:49 AM)Nihilist Писал(а): the idea is not that you have reached the level of "user" and a sense of accomplishment, no longer seeding. Just tracker works only when there is seeders, and this is your minimum contribution (400 GB) to the cause. Do not want to support tracker, wait 60 seconds.

No of course not it is not the idea that people should stop seeding- But to get support the trackers maybe the focus should be more on the download ratio (in my opinion)

Maybe a lesser lucruative bonus system could have been the way to get people supporting the tracker.
I totally agree that the system is based and depends upon that people share the stuff they download otherwise the torrents are dead within a very short time.

\m/
07-17-2013, 08:59 AM
Найти Ответить
zartoch
Unregistered

I fucking want to seed all i have downloaded for at least 2 or 3 months, no probl with 60 sec of delay I love this tracker, will try for 234235235 time to upload a torrent with no failure xD.
Be patient and have luck only i can say
07-17-2013, 02:05 PM
Ответить
pyromilkz
Unregistered

Hi guys,

A yet another not-happy metalhead here.

I agree with people who say that administrators want to force a community.
I personally have no time to get involved in any. I just want to download my freaking music and seed it back (85.26 GB seeded for 11.57 GB downloaded at the moment).
I've been seeding 24/7 for months now, and I find it ridiculous to have to wait 60 seconds to download a torrent file.
What's the point of seeding like crazy when you have the same privileges (I'd rather say disadvantages) as new comers? That's not fair.

Administrators, it's up to you to want to build a community, but please remove the waiting time for people who seed.
Otherwise we'll just go somewhere else, which is against the interests of everyone here.
07-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Ответить
HeRmAN Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Sep 2012
Рейтинг: 0
Well spoken pyromilkz! Pleasantry
07-17-2013, 06:58 PM
Найти Ответить
stevedri Не на форуме

Темы: 5
У нас с: Jun 2013
Рейтинг: 8
(07-17-2013, 05:39 PM)pyromilkz Писал(а): Hi guys,

A yet another not-happy metalhead here.

I agree with people who say that administrators want to force a community.
I personally have no time to get involved in any. I just want to download my freaking music and seed it back (85.26 GB seeded for 11.57 GB downloaded at the moment).
I've been seeding 24/7 for months now, and I find it ridiculous to have to wait 60 seconds to download a torrent file.
What's the point of seeding like crazy when you have the same privileges (I'd rather say disadvantages) as new comers? That's not fair.

Administrators, it's up to you to want to build a community, but please remove the waiting time for people who seed.
Otherwise we'll just go somewhere else, which is against the interests of everyone here.

+1

if the Administrators want to force a community, im the fist who not participate.

i want to download and share music and only that.

i like this tracker and i want to be alive by seedding, so help me to do this not with force.
07-17-2013, 11:23 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 2 Гость(ей)