Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Website isn't tracking my thanks and respect
peerotr Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Jul 2013
Рейтинг: 0
Website isn't tracking my thanks and respect
For some reason, my thanks and respect are not showing up on my profile.
Is there a problem with the site, or have I messed something up? :-)
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 02-09-2014, 01:22 AM пользователем peerotr.)
02-09-2014, 01:20 AM
Найти Ответить
gtm
Unregistered

RE: Website isn't tracking my thanks and respect
yeah I dunno its not for me either, I posted a thread but it was deleted for some reason.

I read the faq, supposedly for every gig uploaded you get 1 point, well I'm nearly at 4gb and no points. I see the point numbers jump so rapidly, takes 1000 to be a novice? so have to upload a terabyte? damn. as far as creating my own torrents to upload doesn't seem likely I'll have anything that isnt already here (I feel like a kid in a candy store).. and well as far as scoring respect on the forums I'm not so sure how well thatll go considering these english ones are dead and I don't speak russian haha.

Anyway I guess it doesnt affect us too much, I just open the download in another tab and wait out the annoying minute.
03-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Ответить
theembryo Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 3
The English threads are not dead at all, and by keeping recent on the log-in, you can always get something that's not quite here yet (like THE SOULBREAKER COMPANY - "Shameless- A collection of b sides and hidden songs" I don't think is) and join in the uploading. Also, not too necessary to speak Russian, just be sure you say you use a translator and be respectful in case the translator says something you don't mean, haha!
03-12-2014, 10:37 PM
Найти Ответить
gtm
Unregistered

Well, they're not totally dead I suppose, but in comparison to the rest of the website they are lol. I'd rather not attempt to post through a translator, I have a hard enough time reading the russian translated into english, there's a lot of "uhh what??" moments, and I wouldn't want to force that on anyone else either haha.

Anyway my respect started showing up, at around 76 I think it was so off to a good start Smile3
03-14-2014, 05:00 AM
Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

Reputation re-calculated daily at midnight (Moscow time). You may also re-calculate it manually by clicking on reputation score in your profile.

Basically reputation scores updated daily but if you click the number under your rank (visitor) you can update it directly.

Yeah ranks need too much rep to level up, they should have the download timer to only regular users. Adv users (orange) still have the annoying timer. Anyways that has a workaround so not a biggie Smile3

Also FAQ is not Up-to-date. Every gb uploaded gives 10 points.
03-14-2014, 08:16 AM
Ответить
gtm
Unregistered

(03-14-2014, 08:16 AM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): Reputation re-calculated daily at midnight (Moscow time). You may also re-calculate it manually by clicking on reputation score in your profile.

Basically reputation scores updated daily but if you click the number under your rank (visitor) you can update it directly.

Yeah ranks need too much rep to level up, they should have the download timer to only regular users. Adv users (orange) still have the annoying timer. Anyways that has a workaround so not a biggie Smile3

Also FAQ is not Up-to-date. Every gb uploaded gives 10 points.

Oh boy lol.. so when does the timer go away then? should be adv user, just have to be here for 7 days first lol!

I just ctrl+clicked a whole whack of stuff to open a bunch of tabs and then I had about 10 downloads all ready to go at once, I guess thats my work around :P
03-14-2014, 02:38 PM
Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

Timer thing is connected to your rep points. I was an orange user but still had 60 secs. Then my rep became 1000+ and the timer decreased to 30 secs. Really though they should change this. I dont see any point on the timer itself but 1000 points just for mere 30 secs is too much.
03-15-2014, 02:43 AM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)