Yeah haha, where is abarai, he should write sth too Rofl
07-08-2015, 03:15 AM
Ответить
abarai Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 22
RE: The (metal) day after......
well I totally forgot to login yesterday in the evening and I got distracted by my bro Laugh1Laugh1, so there you go here's my list:

Metallica - Load It's one of my all time favourites, and it feels too personal, and about personal struggles and relationships

Killing Joke - Killing Joke (2003) That is a completely perfect album from beginning to end, the atmosphere Jazz killer voice, the music...

Dark Tranquillity - Character That's an album that changed my perception about music, and opened my eyes to a whole new world of metal

Rush - Grace Under Pressure Also one of my all time favourites by a band that never ceases to amaze me, and the album itself is pure perfection

In Flames - Clayman That album means so much to me, and after all these years I still strive for it

wow that was hard my brain hurts Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1
07-08-2015, 08:47 AM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

Not familiar with Killing Joke and Rush but overall really nice choices RoflLaugh1
Yahoo Now our remaining descendants can grow up with metal Yahoo
07-08-2015, 11:12 PM
Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
(07-08-2015, 08:47 AM)abarai Писал(а): ...... so there you go here's my list......

Very good choices Grin let me say...... "character" and "clayman" are something that I would never be tired to listen to...... Yahoo
07-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Найти Ответить
abarai Не на форуме

I really had a headache making that list, that was the hardest question i have ever had to answer, since music is my life, and i tried to have a varied list and chose albums that were very personal to me, and i'm glad u guys liked my list

(07-08-2015, 11:12 PM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): Not familiar with Killing Joke and Rush but overall really nice choices RoflLaugh1
Yahoo Now our remaining descendants can grow up with metal Yahoo

I advise you to check both these bands, you may not like em, but they deserve the chance,

Rush drummer Neil Pert is one of the best drummers to have ever lived,

hope u enjoy them

(07-08-2015, 11:36 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а):
(07-08-2015, 08:47 AM)abarai Писал(а): ...... so there you go here's my list......

Very good choices Grin let me say...... "character" and "clayman" are something that I would never be tired to listen to...... Yahoo

Tell me about it

these albums are timeless and just so perfect
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-09-2015, 09:36 AM пользователем abarai.)
07-09-2015, 09:36 AM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(07-09-2015, 09:36 AM)abarai Писал(а): I really had a headache making that list, that was the hardest question i have ever had to answer, since music is my life, and i tried to have a varied list and chose albums that were very personal to me, and i'm glad u guys liked my list

You have to consider that, in a real apocalyptic situation, you don't have time to waste thinking about this or that album...... you have to hurry up and pick up the first albums will come to your mind before the final end Laugh1
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-09-2015, 02:11 PM пользователем tears_of_fire.)
07-09-2015, 02:10 PM
Найти Ответить
abarai Не на форуме

(07-09-2015, 02:10 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а):
(07-09-2015, 09:36 AM)abarai Писал(а): I really had a headache making that list, that was the hardest question i have ever had to answer, since music is my life, and i tried to have a varied list and chose albums that were very personal to me, and i'm glad u guys liked my list

You have to consider that, in a real apocalyptic situation, you don't have time to waste thinking about this or that album...... you have to hurry up and pick up the first albums will come to your mind before the final end Laugh1

That is exactly why I had a headache, because i was rushing to make a decision, and I picked different styles or as much as I could, but i was fast in making my choice, just the time to type it, but afterwards it got me into thinking about all the albums that i did not include in my choices, and the real headache started Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1
07-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

Haha we all had that, there are thousands of albums and we only picked 5 of them. So looking back, I picked very personal albums, they have good memories etc but I would miss sooooo many different albums after the apocalypse. These are the albums I could listen back to back until I die, so no regrets Rofl
07-09-2015, 03:19 PM
Ответить
abarai Не на форуме

(07-09-2015, 03:19 PM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): Haha we all had that, there are thousands of albums and we only picked 5 of them. So looking back, I picked very personal albums, they have good memories etc but I would miss sooooo many different albums after the apocalypse. These are the albums I could listen back to back until I die, so no regrets Rofl

Yeah no regrets at all, actually i like the list but i love music a lot that it pains me to think that so much awesome stuff could disappear in a blink of an eyeCray
07-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

Well...... at this point...... let's sum up..... the end of the world...... apocalypse...... total destruction...... the escape...... only 5 albums to carry with you......

[Изображение: L-esplosione-di-una-bomba-atomica-restaurata-in-HD.jpg]

ok...... let's try to go further...... we're heading to another planet...... but we don't have ONLY these 5 albums...... because we have carried with us also OUR MEMORY Yahoo

[Изображение: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJNcjpuHzpaPeU5ERPdgm...Bzn-WIWqCg]

and with our memory, we've carried with us at least 5 MORE ALBUMS Yahoo 5 albums that we know and remember note by note from the beginning to the end, that we know so perfectly that we would be able to reproduce and re-record them exactly as they were in their original versions, even only with our "la-la-la-la voice"...... so, guys, let's go on, and here my 5 MEMORY ALBUMS......

MEGADETH - rust in peace

[Изображение: rust_in_peace.jpg]

LABYRINTH - return to heaven denied

[Изображение: 2851.jpg]

RAINBOW - rainbow

[Изображение: 51xj1mNd9TL.jpg]

WHITESNAKE - 1987

[Изображение: Whitesnake_(album).jpg]

EUROPE - the final countdown

[Изображение: 61Utm0B788L._SY300_.jpg]

Remarkable thing: the song "the final countwon" tells the story about a travel through space leaving the planet earth after a total destruction...... Laugh1
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-09-2015, 11:07 PM пользователем tears_of_fire.)
07-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)