Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 2 - Средняя оценка: 5
What new bands did you discover lately?
Meliora
Unregistered

RE: What new bands did you discover lately?
Pretty much the only metal genre I've listened to in the past quite a while would be post-metal, and among newer finds have been Sunset in the 12th House, Seas of Years, Landforge and Jakob. For fans of atmospheric music, highly recommended. Some of those are barely metal if at all to some people, nonetheless very enjoyable.

As far as metal goes, I don't think I've really checked anything out in recent times except for the prog metal outfit Native Construct, their concept album (which resembled kind of a metal opera I suppose) was an interesting listen.
10-23-2015, 06:42 PM
Ответить
Blackpaws
Unregistered

Not so much as discovering a band -- I've know Amorphis for quite some time -- but for me, re-discovering the band again through their latest album 'Under the Red Cloud'...!
10-23-2015, 11:23 PM
Ответить
scythe_gma Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 0
My Latest Discovery was Deafheaven, Earthside, Code Orange, Black Tongue, Vhol, and Shattered Sun Dirol
10-24-2015, 07:24 PM
Найти Ответить
Hilda
Unregistered

Bathory! Yahoo

Sorry, better late than never Blush
10-29-2015, 11:58 PM
Ответить
Daysbetween Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 3
(10-23-2015, 12:26 PM)RagnarTheRed Писал(а): Also, I came into Swallow the Sun; they are now an affirmed Doom-Death Metal band from Finland, they are going to release soon a triple album, if you like gloomy and melancholic atmospheres they are the perfect band!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZY6nNNGQME

Enjoyed this song so will check out an album today. Ahab I enjoy a lot already.
11-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Найти Ответить
RagnarTheRed Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 3
(11-01-2015, 05:40 PM)Daysbetween Писал(а):
(10-23-2015, 12:26 PM)RagnarTheRed Писал(а): Also, I came into Swallow the Sun; they are now an affirmed Doom-Death Metal band from Finland, they are going to release soon a triple album, if you like gloomy and melancholic atmospheres they are the perfect band!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZY6nNNGQME

Enjoyed this song so will check out an album today. Ahab I enjoy a lot already.

Very glad you like them! They changed their sound a bit from one album to another, in particular New Moon is the most melodic one, but in general they have kept their style almost intact I'd say ^^
11-02-2015, 11:26 AM
Найти Ответить
ivanargen
Unregistered

Very good band Good

11-03-2015, 06:52 AM
Ответить
sumfuc
Unregistered

(10-23-2015, 06:42 PM)Meliora Писал(а): Pretty much the only metal genre I've listened to in the past quite a while would be post-metal, and among newer finds have been Sunset in the 12th House, Seas of Years, Landforge and Jakob. For fans of atmospheric music, highly recommended. Some of those are barely metal if at all to some people, nonetheless very enjoyable.

As far as metal goes, I don't think I've really checked anything out in recent times except for the prog metal outfit Native Construct, their concept album (which resembled kind of a metal opera I suppose) was an interesting listen.

I've recently discovered post-rock/metal & I've been so impressed with the level of musicianship. I didn't think I would like rock without vocals & I'm glad to be wrong.

I have a new love of Stoner rock that has given me a new appreciation for all sludge, desert & DOOM rock. Really liking bands like, "The Rare Breed", "Ozone Mama" and "Black Witch". Occult rock is hot too.
11-24-2015, 02:56 AM
Ответить
snake7777 Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2015
Рейтинг: 0
(07-02-2015, 07:03 PM)beernd Писал(а): Any genre in metal is welcome, just tell me what bands you discovered lately that made your lower jaw drop down like... OMG WHAT A GOOD BAND!...
I am always looking for new bands and it doesn't matter what it is as long as it is metal. Melodic, gothic, grind, death, black... name the band and i will check them out and give my opinion, good or bad. Smile3
My latest discovery is Atmospera from Spain.
Tell me your suggestions.

Just found a pretty kickass band called all will know.
11-28-2015, 09:39 PM
Найти Ответить
DecemberWolves
Unregistered

11-29-2015, 01:44 AM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 2 Гость(ей)