• Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
United colors of metal......
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
RE: United colors of metal......
(07-16-2015, 07:31 PM)abarai Писал(а): Oh and have u seen on youtube a video animation called italy vs the eu? It all applies to Lebanon vs the world Laugh1

Laugh1

Laugh1 great video Laugh1 it's good that it's made by an italian, so it's someway auto-ironic Grin anyway...... Italy...... Lebanon...... "tutto il mondo è paese" = all the world is one country...... wherever you go, people it's all the same Grin
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-16-2015, 07:49 PM пользователем tears_of_fire.)
07-16-2015, 07:49 PM
Найти Ответить
SnakeHebi Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Mar 2012
Рейтинг: 1
Icon_cheesygrin  RE: United colors of metal......
Well I think I'm kinda late to the party but well I will introduce myself anyways

I'm from Mexico

[Изображение: flag-day-mexico.jpg]

Things I can say make me happy about being Mexican are:

-The Cultures from the past of my country, all their arts, crafts and beliefs never cease to amaze me

[Изображение: Aztec_heart_sacrifice_400.gif]

Human Sacrifices were so Metal

[Изображение: carita_sonriente4.jpg]

Totonacas, using Smileys since 300 A.C

-Food

Mexican Cuisine is one of the most varied in the world and also one of the tastiest, and I think food from my country is the one thing I wouldn't be able to live without

[Изображение: mole-comida-mexicana-gastronomia-guerra-...-moles.jpg]

Mole,Pozole,Enchiladas,Tacos,Birria,Tamales,Zacahuil,Adobo,Moronga, and many more are the kinds of dishes we enjoy here in Mexico, not just those Americanized Nachos,Burritos and "Tacos"

and also, talking about tacos, this is a Taco

[Изображение: 1253157942_3e17532281.jpg]

and this is a bent Tostada

[Изображение: m4ym42-m4ym2etacobelldoritostacosingle.jpg]

no matter how much Americans tell you otherwise

-Biodiversity

Ok this one is uncommon but yeah, as a Biology student i can't help but be amazed to live in a country with such an amazing biodiversity

we've got Deserts with beautiful Snakes such as the Diamondback rattlesnake

[Изображение: 800px-Crotalus_atrox_USFWS.jpg]

The Elegant Quetzal

[Изображение: quetzal1.jpg]

and the Peaceful Whale shark from the Caribbean Sea

[Изображение: whale-shark-diving.jpg]

-Dislikes

Well basically the only thing i don't like about my country is the Government, it is common to have a Corrupt Government, but in Mexico it is taken to a whole other level.

Basically the Mexican Mafia controls the Government with Bribes and Violence and even has people from their ranks on the highest of charges, but that is something that We Mexicans Know about but keep in silence out of fear for our families, because maybe we have freedom of speech on paper, but in reality if you mess with the government you get capped, and it is something that at least as far as I know is not known internationally.

but letting that aside I'm pretty happy living here and I'm curious about you Guys and your own Countries

Cheers Good
08-12-2015, 08:11 AM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(08-12-2015, 08:11 AM)SnakeHebi Писал(а): Well I think I'm kinda late to the party but well I will introduce myself anyways

I'm from Mexico

Yahoo my friend, don't worry, this is an always open party, and you'll never be too late...... so, thanx a lot for your wonderful contribution...... it seems a page from the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Laugh1 very good Grin

I'm sure that your country is wonderful...... so we're waiting also for some pics from your own town...... do you live by the sea ?!? I know that in mexico there are a lot of amazing beaches...... and, something that you've forgotten to talk about...... mexican chicks Laugh1 Yahoo don't forget: the things that make great a country are the people, art, landscapes...... and the chicks Laugh1

maybe we could spend a lot of words about your government and how is more corrupted mine than yours (don't forget I'm from Italy Grin ) but, as you've said, at a higher or lower level, everywhere you go politicians are a plague...... anyway, if you want, we can talk about politicians for how much they are ridiculous and (tragically) funny (as I did for our italian Berlusconi Laugh1 )...... if this is not too risky for your security Laugh1

Talking about mexican food...... you can give a lot of cool contributions here......

http://en.metal-tracker.com/forum/showth...9#pid52959

Anyway...... thanx a lot again Grin
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 08-12-2015, 08:19 PM пользователем tears_of_fire.)
08-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Найти Ответить
abarai Не на форуме

У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 22
well it seems we have a new fried here, great for you to join, and forget about governments here, they all suck blood, let's see the beautiful side of other countries, welcome aboard friend Grin
08-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Найти Ответить
SnakeHebi Не на форуме

(08-13-2015, 02:10 PM)abarai Писал(а): well it seems we have a new fried here, great for you to join, and forget about governments here, they all suck blood, let's see the beautiful side of other countries, welcome aboard friend

Thanks Friend, and yeah they all do xP

(08-12-2015, 08:15 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а): I'm sure that your country is wonderful...... so we're waiting also for some pics from your own town...... do you live by the sea ?!? I know that in mexico there are a lot of amazing beaches...... and, something that you've forgotten to talk about...... mexican chicks Laugh1 Yahoo don't forget: the things that make great a country are the people, art, landscapes...... and the chicks

Laugh1 of course how could i forget, we've got nice chicks here too
[Изображение: 72ab4f9f6696c8458e6f8a3882c1073e.jpg]

Like Maite Perroni
[Изображение: maite-perroni-3.jpg]

Martha Higareda
[Изображение: _513fcf4f_b670_5381_8c84_e44083ef0dc1.jpg]

Odalys Ramirez
[Изображение: int-202812.jpg]

And well where i was born it's like this, it's Poza Rica on the state of Veracruz

[Изображение: flights_poza_rica.jpg_563528371.jpg]

and where I live right now is Mexico City

[Изображение: 3355131_detail.jpg]

(08-12-2015, 08:15 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а): anyway, if you want, we can talk about politicians for how much they are ridiculous and (tragically) funny (as I did for our italian Berlusconi Laugh1 )...... if this is not too risky for your security

oh don't worry i can talk about Mexican Politicians on the internet, it's just if you mess with them in person that things get ugly Laugh1
08-15-2015, 01:21 AM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(08-15-2015, 01:21 AM)SnakeHebi Писал(а): Laugh1 of course how could i forget, we've got nice chicks here too

Laugh1 I was sure Laugh1 everywhere you go, there are a lot of good chicks...... life is wonderful, you know ?!? Yahoo

(08-15-2015, 01:21 AM)SnakeHebi Писал(а): And well where i was born it's like this, it's Poza Rica on the state of Veracruz

guy...... it's amazing...... very beautiful place Smile3 anyway it's very similar to the town where I live...... also here we have the sea and the hills very close to the sea...... Smile3
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 08-15-2015, 09:23 AM пользователем tears_of_fire.)
08-15-2015, 09:22 AM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

Here another view of my town...... a little photoshopped...... but not so much...... Grin

[Изображение: th_913936740_imperia_122_520lo.jpg]
08-18-2015, 11:04 PM
Найти Ответить
SnakeHebi Не на форуме

Actually, that photo I uploaded is beside a river, the Cazones River, the sea is near my town but not that much

the rest of my town is actually more like this

[Изображение: big_uploads_2F1429131831303-tgs5q57dl3ex...zaRica.jpg]
09-03-2015, 06:45 AM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(09-03-2015, 06:45 AM)SnakeHebi Писал(а): the rest of my town is actually more like this

Grin cool...... but...... don't take it as an offence...... but there's too much people for my taste...... Laugh1
09-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Найти Ответить
ricknroll Не на форуме

У нас с: Apr 2014
Рейтинг: 104
I'm from Friuli Venezia Giulia (Italy) Victory

[Изображение: adesivo-rettangolare-friuli-600x600.jpg]
09-08-2015, 04:05 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)