Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Any metalheads play League of Legends?
OdinKingslayer Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 2
Any metalheads play League of Legends?
How long have you been playing and what server do you play on? Highest rank you've ever been?
09-13-2015, 06:11 AM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

RE: Any metalheads play League of Legends?
No I dont but played dota 1 back in the time when it was the only thing Rofl other than that tried dota2 hots and watched my cousin play lol but they just arent for me Rofl
10-04-2015, 02:39 PM
Ответить
abarai Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 22
I used to play LoL, but stopped more than 2 years ago since I did not have as much time as I did back then, plus I was not seeing my friends that used to play as well, haven't played ranked, but they did, Eu East and Nordic was the server if I remember right.
10-05-2015, 12:53 AM
Найти Ответить
OdinKingslayer Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 2
I like the game pretty well but there are just too many assholes who can't handle playing it and ruin the fun for everybody, haha. I just got ranked in solo queue and you get matched with people who really don't have a grasp on the game at all, now I'm ranked I get matched with people who think they know better than everybody else and it's just as bad. I mostly play Randoms but it all gets kinda boring if you don't play the different modes.
10-05-2015, 04:36 PM
Найти Ответить
haudhlith
Unregistered

Unfortunately yes lol. I play on NA and I don't have the commitment for ranked, but I've been playing since late season 3. My MMR is somewhere around high silver, but I'm kinda stuck cause I mostly support, and I'm not actually good enough to be a supp main who makes big plays... Good plays, sure, but nothing amazing. Sometimes I mid or ADC, but that's only when I really feel like getting yelled at! I still like the game, but I mostly write about it now instead of playing. So stressful sometimes.
10-08-2016, 01:56 PM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)