Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Please REMOVE MY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FROM YOUR SITE
lhversaw
Unregistered

RE: Please REMOVE MY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FROM YOUR SITE
Phenom that isn't the point. I politely asked for it to be removed and you granted another persons request who asked the same thing and you are being belligerent with me. That is fine I will be taking action very soon that will not only get my material OFF OF THIS SITE but all others like it. Then out of those who are stealing it if they want it badly enough and like the bands enough they will buy it and support the bands. You want to download illegally that is your decision and one of these days when companies like Sony and RCA and Atlantic or even the evil RIAA come after YOU instead of the person uploading it illegally in the first place you will change your mind when you have to pay THOUSANDS to them for not buying in the first place. I am NOT seeking the losses or potential losses I just want these links removed. Why can you not give me the same courtesy you gave another person in another thread. And yes it is a digital product but if you download a digital product instead of buying a physical one then yes you are stealing PERIOD.
10-14-2013, 09:30 AM

Сообщения в этой теме
RE: Please REMOVE MY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FROM YOUR SITE - Автор: lhversaw - 10-14-2013, 09:30 AM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)