Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ?
Raphael Nervo Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 2
RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ?
Definitely BLACK METAL is not for Christians (For those who really know the story and everything that involves from the beginning and consolidation of the genre knows what I'm talking about). As a musician, I listen to other styles that end up with things related to Christianity,like  Blues, Southern ... I believe that in music there is room for everything and for everyone, but of course we have to have common sense and judgment and know-how to know if certain Things apply to a certain genre of sound.

I will not comment on my personal taste because it does not matter in this case, we know that whoever enters this wave of WHITE, is restricted to the small world, and will never have space in the underworld. The bands themselves are limited to festivals that are in the same event bands of different ideologies, the audience of Metal is totally extreme and Defender of what he thinks is true. Water and Oil do not mix. And this thing of respect to those who think differently we know that it is rarity all very relative.

* I do not speak English well so I typed with help from GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.
05-15-2017, 12:10 AM
Найти Ответить

Сообщения в этой теме
What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - Автор: jackU - 04-08-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - Автор: jackU - 04-09-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - Автор: drann - 04-09-2014, 12:24 PM
RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - Автор: jackU - 04-13-2014, 08:02 AM
RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - Автор: jackU - 04-21-2014, 07:50 PM
RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - Автор: kmfbg - 04-18-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - Автор: Mavas - 05-06-2017, 08:23 PM
RE: What you think about Unblack Metal/White Metal ? - Автор: Raphael Nervo - 05-15-2017, 12:10 AM
What you think about Unbl - Автор: AMt - 05-24-2017, 05:28 AM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)