Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no?
Viejales Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 8
Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no?
I would like to know your opinion. In my country the metal is dead. Have no difussion at radio or tv. Since i was a teenager i am listening said that "metal must be underground cause if it goes to de great mass will make like pop. It will be a pile of shit", but when i was a child heavy and NWBH was the fashion and Screaming for vengeance, seventh son of a seventh son, Monkey bussines, The headless children and soo much good lp's were born. Actually, three or four guys formed a group six months ago without know play their instruments and have edited a long play today. I'm very tired of look for a good new group between all the clones of Maiden, Dismember, Exodus or Darkthrone. Today with a pc is easy make a record at home and saturated the scene with cd's without talent, copying a consagrated band. So, theres is a lot of shit in metal, being underground today. Do you think that if metal was sounding at tv and radio the horizont was better or worse than today? i´m an old metalhead, so i don't know if the younger follow our music or not, but at concerts and festivals here, the age is over twenty five.
01-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Найти Ответить

Сообщения в этой теме
Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: Viejales - 01-05-2015, 02:28 PM
RE: Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: tears_of_fire - 01-06-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: danzigkvlt - 04-17-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: Sourcekv - 04-20-2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: OverkillerSRB - 05-23-2015, 05:40 PM
RE: Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: tears_of_fire - 04-20-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: beernd - 05-21-2015, 08:36 PM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)