Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
PETS! Do you have any?
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

PETS! Do you have any?
I had too many to put here but here are some selections. These are some old pics, couldnt find newer ones online yet Rofl
[Изображение: BzF8kUNl.jpg]

[Изображение: bkTQuI2l.jpg]

[Изображение: Q9nErhsl.jpg]

[Изображение: ms1erdNl.jpg]

[Изображение: zC69A7Tl.jpg]

[Изображение: OKFAN1ol.jpg]

[Изображение: UEz92pjl.jpg]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-02-2015, 10:48 AM пользователем dimanlev.)
07-02-2015, 02:22 AM
Ответить
dimanlev Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Sep 2012
Рейтинг: 12
RE: PETS! Do you have any?
My dog. Name is Шпулька. In english - Bobbin.
http://i.imgur.com/r8HdEwn.jpg
07-02-2015, 10:56 AM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

He/she is really cute haha what is the breed?
07-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Ответить
dimanlev Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Sep 2012
Рейтинг: 12
Chihuahua with pincher
07-02-2015, 03:20 PM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

Both are really cute and small breeds lol. I always wanted a dog but never had the chance. Small breeds are better for me actually, I'll get one looks like yours if I ever get one Rofl
07-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Темы: 9
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 51
(07-02-2015, 03:36 PM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): Both are really cute and small breeds lol. I always wanted a dog but never had the chance. Small breeds are better for me actually, I'll get one looks like yours if I ever get one Rofl

Dude you had spiders that can eat that little dog!
Scare2 i do not want any freaking huge spiders in my house Not_i
I have the other furry ones... 2 cats.
And to this an aquarium. Best pets there are, fish, they don't nag about food and they don't bark and they don't shit in the garden and ya don't have to go for a walk in shit weather and you don't cry your eyes out when they die Smile3 and no huge bills from the pet doctor...
Just flush em and get a new one.
07-02-2015, 05:56 PM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

Fishes are a little complex, some species are really easy, just give food and be done with it. Others are really specific, they need special equipment and you need to even balance the water pressure. They need almost the same effort as cats and dogs Rofl
Tarantulas dont need much care too just feed them and thats all. They dont have any sounds and they dont smell. That blue one got away from its enclosure once, it wasnt a good memory Rofl I also had a snake gotten away from its cage and if I couldnt find it before it was seen I would be a dead guy by now Laugh1 I dont have any pics of it online but it was a cornsnake but changed it for a gecko Laugh1Laugh1

Also please share the pics when you have time lol. I love cats!
07-02-2015, 06:17 PM
Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
Cool thread and cool collection of spiders and lizards Grin

About myself I can say that the only animal that I can accept in my home is myself...... Laugh1
07-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

Haha, some livelihood in home is always nice lol. Today I got a gecko out and put it on my bed. About 5 hours ago haha, forgot I put it Rofl If I didnt see this thread it will be out for a lot longer Rofl She was just sitting and waiting for me to put it to its tank Rofl
07-02-2015, 10:30 PM
Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
(07-02-2015, 10:30 PM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): Haha, some livelihood in home is always nice......

I can't agree...... I think that the house is made only for the human animal, and the other animals are happier if they can live free in the wild nature..... or, if you prefer, cooked in some pot or some oven...... Laugh1
07-02-2015, 10:55 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)