Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Not being able to seed
Doomer92 Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Dec 2014
Рейтинг: 0
Not being able to seed
Great website, downloaded quite a few albums from here, but im not being able to seed. I dont change my folders as they are already sorted when defining the download locations. he torrents from this site stays inactive most of the time, i want to help and seed as much as i can. What am i doin wrong? Any suggestions?
12-16-2015, 10:48 AM
Найти Ответить
Maxwolf Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 13
RE: Not being able to seed
I have the same problem bro, that is because 2 main reasons:
1. Some albums are not too requested so there are few people who download it
2. In some countries the internet connection doesn't allow a safe data upload, for many reasons, like slow speed, unstable connection or just having a lot of connection procedures ( from your internet service provider) thats why when you are seeding, you are in the bottom of the seeders. (This is my problem)

I advice you to seed high demanded material in order to gain rep. Good Luck and thanks for seeding.
[Изображение: dT9rG9qBc.png]
Buscando Caminos...
Encontrando Respuestas...
12-22-2015, 05:50 AM
Найти Ответить
doncherry Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2015
hi please help ,i have been asked by the system to reseed the hungryheart collectionbut it does not finish downloading and i do not know where to et help
02-27-2016, 11:54 PM
Найти Ответить
barnamo Не на форуме

У нас с: Jun 2011
Hy, my hard drive went to hell, but i am an only seeder of some uploads of mine. Can i freeze my torrents until i can seeding again? I don't want to be deleted because inactivity.
10-25-2016, 11:16 PM
Найти Ответить
BlackSupra Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2013
Hello.

I have the same problem when a torrent gets deleted for some reason and thus it turns red. Music that I download I seed forever. So here is the question:

Why do these torrents get deleted? I mean most of them is popular stuff.

I'd really like to know.

Прикрепления
.jpg   Capture1.JPG (Размер: 66.46 Кб / Загрузок: 7)
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 12-19-2016, 10:45 PM пользователем BlackSupra.)
12-19-2016, 10:44 PM
Найти Ответить
Maxwolf Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 13
(12-19-2016, 10:44 PM)BlackSupra Писал(а): Hello.

I have the same problem when a torrent gets deleted for some reason and thus it turns red. Music that I download I seed forever. So here is the question:

Why do these torrents get deleted? I mean most of them is popular stuff.

I'd really like to know.

Most likely those torrents were updated so in order to seed them you have to download the .torrent file again.

Good luck and thanks for seeding!
[Изображение: dT9rG9qBc.png]
Buscando Caminos...
Encontrando Respuestas...
03-05-2019, 10:26 PM
Найти Ответить
Dark13cloud Не на форуме

У нас с: Feb 2018
The system messaged me and asks me to seed an album. After awhile I move my files to a storage drive. So after I copy the file the system wants back into my torrent download folder what do I do for the app to see it and start seeding it?
04-25-2019, 10:58 PM
Найти Ответить
WoodlandInvoker Не на форуме

У нас с: Apr 2019
(04-25-2019, 10:58 PM)Dark13cloud Писал(а): The system messaged me and asks me to seed an album. After awhile I move my files to a storage drive. So after I copy the file the system wants back into my torrent download folder what do I do for the app to see it and start seeding it?

If you move the files you have downloaded to a different folder, your client will not recognize it. Most clients I think will have an option if you right click on the torrent and choose "Set download location" or something similar, then of course pick the folder where you now keep the files. Else you can redownload the torrent file and when you open it in your client, set to download to where you now keep the files.   Whistle
04-26-2019, 09:15 PM
Найти Ответить
Dark13cloud Не на форуме

У нас с: Feb 2018
(04-26-2019, 09:15 PM)WoodlandInvoker Писал(а):
(04-25-2019, 10:58 PM)Dark13cloud Писал(а): The system messaged me and asks me to seed an album. After awhile I move my files to a storage drive. So after I copy the file the system wants back into my torrent download folder what do I do for the app to see it and start seeding it?

If you move the files you have downloaded to a different folder, your client will not recognize it. Most clients I think will have an option if you right click on the torrent and choose "Set download location" or something similar, then of course pick the folder where you now keep the files. Else you can redownload the torrent file and when you open it in your client, set to download to where you now keep the files.   Whistle

When I put the file back in the download folder, the app doesn't know its there. How do I get the app to see the file again and have it start seeding?
04-26-2019, 11:06 PM
Найти Ответить
DarkMatter1975 Не на форуме

У нас с: Jun 2019
I have a similar problem i am seeding all the stuff i downloaded from here, that is not reflected here on my ratio, i have screens here as proof i am indeed seeding, theyt were all seeding intially, then they have stopped guessing people are not downloading the files at the minute? Anyway screenshot here: http://prntscr.com/o7k56j
06-27-2019, 08:31 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)