Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
English-speaking forum. Who needs it?
djswitch Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 100
RE: English-speaking forum. Who needs it?
(08-19-2013, 11:37 PM)klmahood Писал(а): looks like this forum might be dead Sad am i late?

Sorry buddy, there's only much that can be said about "English-speaking forum. Who needs it?"
08-23-2013, 10:56 AM
Найти Ответить
weazle
Unregistered

Icon_cheesygrin  RE: English-speaking forum. Who needs it?
Forum, nah.. what about an irc channel on let's say oftc.net or some other place? I would like to know what your opinions are on that regard.

irc.oftc.net
#metal-tracker
?
Someone?
Rofl
08-24-2013, 03:31 AM
Ответить
RamboLXVI Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Aug 2013
Рейтинг: 0
Sorry for talking about a different issue, but I have a problem with uploading. On the upload help it says that I should first
download the album I am uploading, but there are no seeders nor leechers for the release, so how should I even do it?
08-26-2013, 05:41 PM
Найти Ответить
hellene8 Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 2
(08-26-2013, 05:41 PM)RamboLXVI Писал(а): Sorry for talking about a different issue, but I have a problem with uploading. On the upload help it says that I should first
download the album I am uploading, but there are no seeders nor leechers for the release, so how should I even do it?

I haven't uploaded anything in this site, but I think that:

you create your torrent and when it's done you have a green .torrent file, right? You upload this here and when the upload is done you download the .torrent file from the tracker and load it in your client in order to seed your torrent. The client is going to say that the torrent already exists and will ask if you wanna add the trackers from this, click yes and you're set.

Hope I've helped.
08-26-2013, 08:04 PM
Найти Ответить
oropareces
Unregistered

Yeah it's important to keep Russian speakers - English speakers together but seriously, there are many people who can't read even a word in Russian. It's necessary!
08-29-2013, 05:49 PM
Ответить
fartbags111
Unregistered

Metal is for everyone, having the forum in English helps expand the number of thoughts on the awesomeness for metal fans!
09-13-2013, 07:03 AM
Ответить
Anaksimandar Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2012
Рейтинг: 1
Well, most of the music that is shared here has lyrics in english, and most of them are worldwide, and language that is spoken worldwide is english, so i really don't understand why are some segments of site are still on russian, and system massages are also.... Don't want to offend anyone, but we are all need to be a team in this sharing of good music. Hail!
09-13-2013, 01:54 PM
Найти Ответить
geek1998 Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 1
(09-13-2013, 01:54 PM)Anaksimandar Писал(а): Well, most of the music that is shared here has lyrics in english, and most of them are worldwide, and language that is spoken worldwide is english, so i really don't understand why are some segments of site are still on russian, and system massages are also.... Don't want to offend anyone, but we are all need to be a team in this sharing of good music. Hail!

agree with that...
09-20-2013, 01:38 AM
Найти Ответить
TheDevilsMetal Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Aug 2012
Рейтинг: 2
Well, I hate to admit it but I only speak one language. So yeah, an english speaking forum would be great. I need it. Thanks
10-28-2013, 05:49 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)