Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 4 - Средняя оценка: 4
Metal Scene in your Country ??
3lit3h4xx0r666 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Nov 2019
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Metal Scene in your Country ??
Not what I expected. I had the impression, I guess just based on where I hear of bands being from, that metal was still really huge in eastern europe. It sounds like it's about the same as here in the us. No one is even into learning guitar or drums anymore. Just no one really was excited to see what came after nu metal I guess. Sucks, because what came after was fucking awesome. When my dad got me my first guitar he told me not to get my hopes up, and he told me that most of the best musicians he ever worked with are working regular jobs and have no published works. Truly good music rarely hits the charts because there's not enough people with the mind to enjoy it to get it to blow up. There's a handful of artists' artists out there, music that the musicians of the day listen to and want to emulate. Kate Bush, the Pixies... and pretty much every decent metal album I hear anymore is just.. god damn. It doesn't get people out there buying records though, especially not the young teenagers that get as obsessive as we all were. We need some pop stars. We need a metallica for this generation.
11-18-2019, 10:50 PM
Найти Ответить
grillfuzz Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2018
I've named them the "kidz of black sabbath" ... sry for my bad english... Sooo... Even i'm not wearing leathertrousers, important is that you get the groove, the drums, doubled bass and a shitLoad of Riffs... that squeezes my balls enough to be happy and say hello to Electronics/D'n'B/Punks around stuttgart D, especally if they have smaller balls but can groove and of course for the pussys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
11-19-2019, 05:07 AM
Найти Ответить
kevintoxic
Unregistered

(09-29-2018, 02:56 AM)MetalCat666 Писал(а): Hello everyone !!
I'm interested in your experiences and metal scene/life in your countries.
Imyself live in Croatia and I must say, the scene used to be good, but now there are not many good bands left.
However, what I am most intersted in are the good concert seasons, which used to be so awesome here that we could hardly make it to every great black or death concert, which has also changed during the years, to my great despair Sad.
It's basically due to bad organization and lack of ppl willing to organize big gigs, but it''s still decent.
So, where are u guys from and how's the situation in your countries??
Btw...anyone from Croatia or Slovenia here ??? :-)

Thanxxx and cheers

Hows it going brother?
So, Brazil has a really strong metal scene. Bands like Hellishwar, Mortage and Nosferatu are really great if your looking for extreme metal bands
Now, my favorite I would say its Tuatha de Danann, Folk Celtic Metal from Minas Gerais which I really love. Of course, you gotta be a fan of this kind of Goblin Fairy theme.
I'm sure yall will enjoy it
Also, for hard rock fans, I uploaded a band called Devils Paradise, its really strong hard rock. And Rocket Five, is a psycholdelic rock band which I know the guys and the songs is really nice for a party
04-01-2020, 04:17 PM
Ответить
JasAnido
Unregistered

Metal Scene in your Country
30882 Clubhouse Lane Hiwan - Evergreen, CO July 19th, 9:00 am - Rain?

Saturday 2014-07-19
Starts at 9:00 am

Country Antiques on Clubhouse Lane. Thanks to all of you who made my spring sale such a success My second sale will be July 19. There will be MANY new old items plus markdowns on leftovers. Stop to shop or just say hello. Sale starts promptly at 9am on July 19th.
08-24-2020, 05:23 PM
Ответить
Kennoth
Unregistered

(09-29-2018, 02:56 AM)MetalCat666 Писал(а): Hello everyone !!
I'm interested in your experiences and metal scene/life in your countries.
Imyself live in Croatia and I must say, the scene used to be good, but now there are not many good bands left.
However, what I am most intersted in are the good concert seasons, which used to be so awesome here that we could hardly make it to every great black or death concert, which has also changed during the years, to my great despair Sad.
It's basically due to bad organization and lack of ppl willing to organize big gigs, but it''s still decent.
So, where are u guys from and how's the situation in your countries??
Btw...anyone from Croatia or Slovenia here ??? :-)

Thanxxx and cheers

Fellow Croatian here.

Yeah there really aren't that many heavy metal bands here, or the scene in general. I do try and support as many local bands as I can. I like stuff like Ashes You Leave, Stribog, Omega Lithium (probably our most well known metal band in recent years abroad) etc.

As far as the concerts themselves are concerned, all notable bands really only perform in the capital. Since I'm not from there, I either have to travel, or I just miss them altogether, which really sucks. And obviously now with covid in the mix, there won't be any live shows for the foreseeable future.
11-10-2020, 04:24 AM
Ответить
MetalCollector
Unregistered

I am now living in Argentina, Buenos Aires,

There are many local talented, quality, awesome bands here !!

Also there's an abundance of Metal pubs and Rock pubs.

I highly recommend these argentinian bands:

Psicosfera (Doom/Death),
Morte (Doom/Death),
Tumba de Carne (Doom/Death/Slam),
Zrymgoll (Folk),
Cernunnos (Folk/Power),
Mortuorial Eclipse (Black),
Lepergod (Death/Black),
Tungsteno (Thrash),
Carneross (Thrash),
Fibroma (Brutal Death),
Infernal Winter (Black),
Matan S.A. (Death),
Vibrion (Death),
Undermine (Thrash),
Skiltron (Folk/Power),
Slania (Symphonic),
Rata Blanca (Power Metal),
V8 (Heavy/Thrash),
Almafuerte (Redneck),
Social Shit (Death/Grindcore),
Uroboros (Death/Doom),
Velocidad 22 (Heavy),

... And many many more !!

I've been to countless concerts and festivals, and fucking love moshing!

When the lockdown ends, I will be the first in line to buy local, underground band concert tickets~

Write to me if you are in the city and want to enjoy a metal concert, or just chill and smoke weed, trip on LSD and rock to Metal DVDs !! ♥
11-19-2020, 09:21 AM
Ответить
MetalCollector
Unregistered

By the way, I don't know what you, guys from USA and Brazil, are bitching about.

USA has probably more metal bands than any country, and Brazil is huge on metal too.

Support your local metal artists !!
11-19-2020, 09:26 AM
Ответить
frees Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2016
Icon_razz  RE: Metal Scene in your Country ??
The metal scene here is quite abysmal, but at least we have Wormrot!
08-09-2022, 07:30 AM
Найти Ответить
frees Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2016
Icon_razz  RE: Metal Scene in your Country ??
The metal scene here is quite abysmal, but at least we have Wormrot!
08-09-2022, 07:30 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)