Nihilist Не на форуме
Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit

Темы: 32
У нас с: Sep 2009
Рейтинг: 42
RE: How to upload torrent
(02-23-2014, 11:51 AM)docpariolo Писал(а): hello,
im new here too,

following the instructions on the guide, im at the point where im supposed to be seeding but the status i get is "stalled". Im using KTorrent. Is this because no one is downloading this and thats the error message im supposed to get, or am i doing something wrong? Thank you.

not enough information
03-02-2014, 09:23 AM
Найти Ответить
oropareces
Unregistered

im new here too,

following the instructions on the guide, im at the point where im supposed to be seeding but the status i get is "stalled". Im using KTorrent. Is this because no one is downloading this and thats the error message im supposed to get, or am i doing something wrong? Thank you.

It's easy. Just create a new torrent from the directory or files you want to share. Then upload the file to http://en.metal-tracker.com/torrents/upload.html . When you submit the torrent file and all the related information, just start seeding with the new torrent file from metal-tracker.com that you can download from the next screen. Save the download to the path where your original copy is located.

You will start seeding to other users once your new torrent has passed validation.
03-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Ответить
theembryo Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 3
Nihilist - Ваша подпись это хорошо!
03-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Найти Ответить
RodrigoG Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Apr 2013
Рейтинг: 0
I'm sorry, I'm new with this torrent stuff, I've uploaded a torrent, but I don't understand how to seed it, "just start seeding with the new torrent file from metal-tracker.com that you can download from the next screen. Save the download to the path where your original copy is located."
Ok I've downloaded the new torrent file, but where I must save the download? it says that I should save it where my original copy is located. What copy? the torrent file? or the music folder (for example). Those files are not in the same path.
03-21-2014, 12:42 AM
Найти Ответить
Nihilist Не на форуме
Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit

Темы: 32
У нас с: Sep 2009
Рейтинг: 42
read step by step instructions http://www.metal-tracker.com/torrents/48711.html
03-21-2014, 01:26 PM
Найти Ответить
moshpirit
Unregistered

im new here too,

I am in the same situation: I'm using Ktorrent and Transmission and no one of them could solve it. What did you do?

If you prefer to talk with me via messages on spanish you are welcome too.
05-31-2014, 05:08 PM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)