Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Opeth
DarkMatterDimensions Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Sep 2018
Рейтинг: 0
Opeth
What the hell happened to Opeth? Why did they transport themselves back to the 70's and start making shitty rock music/are they ever going back to making good music or is this them now?
11-04-2018, 05:16 AM
Найти Ответить
cheerup Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Oct 2018
Рейтинг: 1
RE: Opeth
It all depends on your taste ... I always enjoyed progressive rock and therefore I like that they are much more progressive than in the early days
Life is strange.
Let's keep it that way.
11-04-2018, 08:27 PM
Найти Ответить
lostsouls79 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jul 2016
Bands like Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, etc keep to their roots.

In Flames, Opeth evolves. Some people accept, some don't.
11-06-2018, 11:18 AM
Найти Ответить
pentatonic Не на форуме

(11-06-2018, 11:18 AM)lostsouls79 Писал(а): Bands like Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, etc keep to their roots.

In Flames, Opeth evolves. Some people accept, some don't.

I agree with you on Opeth evolution, I enjoy all of their albums.
But with In Flames, that's not evolution, they have lost their essence. I see a logical evolution on their albums, until "A Sense Of Purpose", after that album they are on a downhill. They to regroup with Jesper, Iwers and Svensson, and return to the Gothenburg sound.
04-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Найти Ответить
me1234 Не на форуме

(11-04-2018, 05:16 AM)DarkMatterDimensions Писал(а): What the hell happened to Opeth? Why did they transport themselves back to the 70's and start making shitty rock music/are they ever going back to making good music or is this them now?

Åkerfeldt said this:
"I don't see the point of playing in a band and going just one way when you can do everything. It would be impossible for us to play just death metal; that is our roots, but we are now a mishmash of everything, and not purists to any form of music. It's impossible for us to do that, and quite frankly I would think of it as boring to be in a band that plays just metal music. We're not afraid to experiment, or to be caught with our pants down, so to speak. That's what keeps us going."

That's what he thinks now. But it's not a bad thing honestly, just diferent.
04-14-2019, 05:50 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)