• Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Make me discover unknown bands from your countries/states
Ardate Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Mar 2017
Рейтинг: 4
RE: Make me discover unknown bands from your countries/states
You're right elministromudo, I do enjoy Black Metal quite a bit Grin
This is so so raw, it felt like it was grating my skull and I loved every minute of it hahah, thank you so much for this rec!!

And CabezaDeBolo this was also really really good, those compositions are insane!

You're all nailing it with those recs so thank you everyone, keep em coming!
02-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Найти Ответить
lamf666 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jan 2019
Рейтинг: 1
(02-14-2019, 11:08 PM)Ardate Писал(а): One of the nicest aspects of music is its globality - but we often get stuck in the constant loop of the american-centric scene. Obviously I love many american bands don't get me wrong, but I long for international discoveries! If you're american you can still participate, but please give me underground, unknown bands from your state or smth like that.

I'll start with Regarde Les Hommes Tomber from France. Post-black metal band, all their songs make it feels like apocalypse is upon us.

I will recommend my own soloproject then and I released a new song yesterday - MIMER

One-man-blackmetal from Sweden.

https://mimer.bandcamp.com/ (Soon on Spotify as well)
02-07-2022, 02:34 PM
Найти Ответить
elministromudo Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2022
Рейтинг: 2
(02-07-2022, 02:34 PM)lamf666 Писал(а):
(02-14-2019, 11:08 PM)Ardate Писал(а): One of the nicest aspects of music is its globality - but we often get stuck in the constant loop of the american-centric scene. Obviously I love many american bands don't get me wrong, but I long for international discoveries! If you're american you can still participate, but please give me underground, unknown bands from your state or smth like that.

I'll start with Regarde Les Hommes Tomber from France. Post-black metal band, all their songs make it feels like apocalypse is upon us.

I will recommend my own soloproject then and I released a new song yesterday - MIMER

One-man-blackmetal from Sweden.

https://mimer.bandcamp.com/ (Soon on Spotify as well)

Hi! This sound good! Thank you for sharing. That track accomplish just what you want: to depict and come to life a cold and insightful landscape. Well done ;) Maybe you'd like the work of Tiffo from Brazil. They are a growing artist like you, and have more than one music project going, just in case. It has been interesting to see their process.
02-13-2022, 06:47 PM
Найти Ответить
ironage75 Не на форуме

Темы: 6
У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 5
The Suns Journey Through The Night.
Abandoned By Light.
Grey Light District.
02-15-2022, 10:14 PM
Найти Ответить
Che
Unregistered

This is the one of my favorite bands. From Arkhangelsk region of Russian Federation, from the banks of cold White sea. Якорь - Anchor in russian.

Enjoy
02-15-2022, 10:37 PM
Ответить
iceandice Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2019
Рейтинг: 0
Hello
I am from Poland and please check this band called ŻAL , this is atmospheric doom metal   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m40CZHbJ...0fWv_HMQvx

Stay Doomed
02-18-2022, 02:11 PM
Найти Ответить
Ardate Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Mar 2017
Рейтинг: 4
Thanks everyone for the awesome recs, and awesome to see some share their own projects! Keep em coming!
03-31-2022, 01:19 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)