Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Italian folk metal
coby420 Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Dec 2016
Рейтинг: 1
Italian folk metal
Hi, do you know any italian folk metal bands? I mean, with traditional italian instruments and all, and I don't want any of that hard/heavy/thrash bs, I'd prefer something more black or even death.
If you have any other country in mind, please let me know too, I might be interested, especially if it isn't as common  as say, viking, norweigan, you name it, that's already seen everywhere.
Thanks
07-12-2019, 02:09 AM
Найти Ответить
coby420 Не на форуме

RE: Italian folk metal
A really cool guy (or gal): duceboia, already recommended me some bands, so just in case somebody else wants to know them too:
Dyrnwyn, Furor Gallico, Kanseil, Barad Guldur
They're all really good, so far I'm really digging Furor Gallico
07-12-2019, 10:30 PM
Найти Ответить
Majork Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Mar 2015
Рейтинг: 0
You're right with Furor Gallico. Their ex-bass player is a friend of mine and with that as an excuse I went to see them a lotta times. They got the right attributes plus some real charisma on stage. Something you should look for also is Folkstone, as a more mainstream wave of Folk, but really enjoyable!

Take care dude!

Pizza maccheroni e CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
08-30-2019, 07:48 PM
Найти Ответить
coby420 Не на форуме

Thank you, I'll take a listen, downloading it right now, although I don't exactly like how that "more mainstream wave of Folk" thing you said sounds to be honest XD
I'm a fool for traditional instruments, I can like a song or a band even if it's not good just because it has traditional elements into it, but I also despise what they call regular Heavy Metal (which is usually hard rock or prog./alternative stuff) and what stays kind of the same in style but goes upward in tempo: thrash, power, speed... you name it. I don't know which one of these 2 forces is stronger in me so it's kind of a lottery.
But I'm sure it will be worth it, no matter what, worst case scenario, more knowledge in the subject I like the most.
By the way, in which albums does your friend appear? I'm gonna take a couple of listens to that as well, to see if I can notice.
Regardless, send him my compliments if you will, it's pretty cool to know someone in the business.
09-01-2019, 02:01 AM
Найти Ответить
scioc Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2012
...are Elvenking folk enough for your taste?
09-03-2019, 03:37 PM
Найти Ответить
generaleramon Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2018
Try "Brunndl", "Evoca"and "Anguana". Not 100% folk, but still...
09-03-2019, 04:42 PM
Найти Ответить
Blake1666 Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2019
(09-03-2019, 04:42 PM)generaleramon Писал(а): Try "Brunndl"

Yeah!
09-04-2019, 06:26 PM
Найти Ответить
cuprense Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2013
(07-12-2019, 02:09 AM)coby420 Писал(а): Hi, do you know any italian folk metal bands? I mean, with traditional italian instruments and all, and I don't want any of that hard/heavy/thrash bs, I'd prefer something more black or even death.
If you have any other country in mind, please let me know too, I might be interested, especially if it isn't as common  as say, viking, norweigan, you name it, that's already seen everywhere.
Thanks

try with folkstone too
09-09-2019, 05:39 PM
Найти Ответить
fabriziomagno Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2018
Hi, you can find on misterfolk.com 6 free digital compilations with 18-20 bands each one; there are many italian bands (Dyrnwyn, Blodiga Skald, MAIM, Kanseil, Vallorch, Maladecia, Aexylium, Balt Huttar, Lou Quinse etc). Click here: https://misterfolk.com/mister-folk-compilation/
cheers!
09-09-2019, 11:53 PM
Найти Ответить
tomasbrown Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2019
There is Folkstone from Italy, they use a lot of medieval instruments with their music. Very popular in Italy, but unknown otherwise.
10-04-2019, 12:16 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)