• Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Whats with the core hate?
Peter126 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Nov 2013
Рейтинг: 4
RE: Whats with the core hate?
"core"???????
Too much of this categorization if you ask me. Maybe im getting old?
Deathcore, grindcore, grunge, depressive, sludge? Fu*ckin' sludge. Jesus christ. What a load of bo**ox!
It's music...just music.
Rant over!
01-06-2014, 10:18 PM
Найти Ответить
feartransylvania Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 1
It has nothing to do with us categorizing them when these bands and their fans all choose to show up like justin beibers dressed in black going on about screamo emo themes.
01-26-2014, 08:56 AM
Найти Ответить
Nox Sentinel Не на форуме

У нас с: Feb 2014
In agreement with much of the above, mostly deathcore being more it's own side thingie. I liked brutal deathcore when I was around 16 but it came to be more about grindcore if i wanted core sound.

A personal opinion- most of the people I know who had their own paths through personal metal influence tended towards death>black then the sub genres of those, couple people ended up pure black metal (like myself) a couple grindcore folks (and these are just musical tastes I know but thats what we're talking about) my point in all this being, there was never really a need for deathcore as it were. We didn't nix a band for the label of deathcore, but then again we never found a good deathcore band (I found a few good metalcore bands I guess, all said and done) and it's way too easy to make fun of from a musical standpoint.

Elaborating further on how I feel about the genre while stressing I haven't hated on it for years- music isn't something to be hated... It mirrors my opinion of Djent and Meshuggah, I just dont see why people make djent when you have meshuggah. Kind of like how Job for a Cowboy MADE deathcore, and then they were like wow we fuckin hate the people who come to our shows and they've stepped up since.

Arm flailing and deathcore moshing gets you crushed in a death metal moshpit; people seek to destroy it.
02-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Найти Ответить
broda Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2012
Like someone stated, ppl that are hard into this style look like pussies, and most of performers do as well.
02-16-2014, 06:13 PM
Найти Ответить
asteriskpound Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2013
Рейтинг: 3
if its not Dio, no clean vocals.

even the sensitive parts, ugh oh yeah, deathcore/metalcore love the sensitive parts. i just want to hear people vomiting words about the devil and trees and stuff.
02-22-2014, 02:10 AM
Найти Ответить
Symo2014au Не на форуме

Темы: 4
Рейтинг: 0
Цитата: I just don't get the whole hate stuff.

If you don't like it, don't listen to it. period

I've listened to core music and I quite like Core music. Yes it does all sound the same really lol but there is definitely a HUGE difference in Core music and Metal. I feel it's more in the fans than anything.

I went to see Machine Head when they were here in Oz with Hatebreed, Emmure, Suffocation as support acts. The Core fans were freaking on something, they were starting fights and shit.

I guess I'm still feeling my way through the metal scene. But, music is made not to be hated, but judged even though we don't like to be judged. It's only my opinion but I really do not mean any offense by this.

There is good and bad in each artists effort. I guess all I'm trying to say here is that you listen to a discography to it's full entirety. and THEN judge for yourself if a band is crap or not. It may even convert you
02-25-2014, 02:39 PM
Найти Ответить
tnt533 Не на форуме

(02-22-2014, 02:10 AM)asteriskpound Писал(а): if its not Dio, no clean vocals.

even the sensitive parts, ugh oh yeah, deathcore/metalcore love the sensitive parts. i just want to hear people vomiting words about the devil and trees and stuff.

what he said. Most "core" is generic and boring. It all sounds the same because the vision held within the music is so narrow.

Yes, it's loud. Yes, it'll pissoff your parents. Yes you will, or at least should as your tastes mature, outgrow it and move to more sophisticated and higher quality music. It's awful stuff. Horrible, awful, boring, overacted and played out derivative drivel.

I listen to death and most of it's sub genres. I listen to thrash. I dig grind and I dig progressive. I listen to Mozart and Vivaldi, Miles and Sonny. I dig Rush and Yes and I love Floyd. I just can't bring myself to listen to more than 3 seconds of deathcore, anything core for the most part.

If you like it then that's totally cool. Listen to it. Listen to it 24 hours a day. 99% of people out there will never know and 99% of the 99% won't care even if they do. It's music. Get over it and move on.
02-28-2014, 09:31 PM
Найти Ответить
Sean19231 Не на форуме

Темы: 7
Рейтинг: 5
The only thing you need to know is that your taste in music is right for you. Just as mine is for me.

Anyone who discredits someone for the type of music they listen to are idiots.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 03-01-2014, 04:13 PM пользователем Sean19231.)
03-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Найти Ответить
BicycleOfDeath Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Apr 2013
I'm a huge fan of Metalcore/Deathcore. I was introduced to metal through Youth-Crew Hardcore in the late 90s. I'm 30 now and I've fled that scene with no regrets. It's the fans and the carbon copy bands. There is, however, talent in the genre.

In example, if anyone is looking for (in my opinion) the cream of the crop of deathcore; check out Rose Funeral's 2012 release 'Gates of Punishment.' I would also suggest Salt the Wound's 'Kill the Crown.' The latter has quite a bit of blues undertones.
03-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Найти Ответить
sinnin Не на форуме

У нас с: Aug 2014
In my opinion there is a dividing line between metal and punk funs.

Deathcore and Core of any kind are all sub-genres of Hardcore aka Hardcore Punk. although the lines can be blurred at times, most Metal fans will stay away from most core bands, Just like punk or core fans will stay away from true metal bands.

Ive been into punk since the 80s and although i listen to a lot of metal bands i will always prefer listening to hardcore!!
08-08-2014, 02:16 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)