Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Help
Giovanni-Franca
Unregistered

Help
Is there a way of accessing this awesome site in English? I am having a hard time copying and pasting on Bing Translator in order to find my way around Sad
08-23-2013, 03:19 PM
Ответить
djswitch Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 100
RE: Help
(08-23-2013, 03:19 PM)Giovanni-Franca Писал(а): Is there a way of accessing this awesome site in English? I am having a hard time copying and pasting on Bing Translator in order to find my way around Sad

Salve Signor, i too had the same problem when i started, i would advice you to get Google Chrome. It can translate almost every language (you'll have to check the settings) but it does translate to your language of choice (even your native Italian)
it really does make it easy. Hope that was of helpVictory
08-23-2013, 03:25 PM
Найти Ответить
Giovanni-Franca
Unregistered

(08-23-2013, 03:25 PM)djswitch Писал(а):
(08-23-2013, 03:19 PM)Giovanni-Franca Писал(а): Is there a way of accessing this awesome site in English? I am having a hard time copying and pasting on Bing Translator in order to find my way around Sad

Salve Signor, i too had the same problem when i started, i would advice you to get Google Chrome. It can translate almost every language (you'll have to check the settings) but it does translate to your language of choice (even your native Italian)

io sono molto fini, Sei italiano? I do have google chrome but i primarily use !E and Firefox. i will change to chrome. GrazieGrin
08-23-2013, 03:29 PM
Ответить
djswitch Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 100
(08-23-2013, 03:29 PM)Giovanni-Franca Писал(а):
(08-23-2013, 03:25 PM)djswitch Писал(а):

io sono molto fini, Sei italiano? I do have google chrome but i primarily use !E and Firefox. i will change to chrome. GrazieGrin

Si. You are certainly most welcome. You will love it here.Drinks
08-23-2013, 03:31 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 2 Гость(ей)