Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
problem: discography or separate
oropareces
Unregistered

Icon_frown  problem: discography or separate
Hi,

I tried to upload two Witchfinder General albums which were not in the tracker: "Live '83" and "Buried amongst the ruins". Both were rejected with the comment "upload the discography instead". So I bundled them with the other Witchfinder General albums I have, and now the discography has been deleted as duplicate, even when the existing discography does not include those two albums.

Sometimes I can't understand moderators. There's no dialog. Once moderation is done, it's impossible to ask why it has been rejected nor show them that your torrent is not duplicated!
09-29-2013, 12:33 PM
Ответить
Decko Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 5
RE: problem: discography or separate
This also happened to me.
The problem is: many times somebody already has uploaded a discography which now is dead, then it is not shown in a superficial search. To certify if a stuff already exists, you must make a advanced search and choice the option "Active with Dead" in the field "Type". Even if your discography is more complete, it will don't be accepted. In your case I guess you can try to upload each album in a separated torrent.
The moderators are really very stern, but this is good, because it keeps the site organized.
Personally, I think the torrents that are dead must be deleted when somebody wants to upload the same stuff or better. I cant't understand why not.
04-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Website Найти Ответить
Sentient Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Oct 2013
Рейтинг: 10
RE: problem: discography or separate
(09-29-2013, 12:33 PM)oropareces Писал(а): Hi,

I tried to upload two Witchfinder General albums which were not in the tracker: "Live '83" and "Buried amongst the ruins". Both were rejected with the comment "upload the discography instead". So I bundled them with the other Witchfinder General albums I have, and now the discography has been deleted as duplicate, even when the existing discography does not include those two albums.

Sometimes I can't understand moderators. There's no dialogue. Once moderation is done, it's impossible to ask why it has been rejected nor show them that your torrent is not duplicated!

you can communicate will moderator by sending Private message to the person who moderated or you can write in comment section of your uploaded torrent they surely will help you and make you understand what the problem is and the solution for it. you need to use your common sense how to search torrent in this tracker. there are five types of categories viz. 1. Active 2. Active with dead 3. Only Dead 4. Author's Torrent 5. On Moderation.
You should first of all search with 2 and 5 or (4 as well sometimes) before uploading any torrent.

(04-06-2014, 07:47 AM)Decko Писал(а): This also happened to me.
The problem is: many times somebody already has uploaded a discography which now is dead, then it is not shown in a superficial search. To certify if a stuff already exists, you must make a advanced search and choice the option "Active with Dead" in the field "Type". Even if your discography is more complete, it will don't be accepted. In your case I guess you can try to upload each album in a separated torrent.
The moderators are really very stern, but this is good, because it keeps the site organized.
Personally, I think the torrents that are dead must be deleted when somebody wants to upload the same stuff or better. I cant't understand why not.

torrents which are dead doesn't mean they won't be seeded back. It just means that there is no seeders present at the moment and there is 'Call Seeders' button to call seeders to enable you to download them. It appears mostly when you have the concerned torrent file in your torrent client. Smile3
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 03-07-2015, 02:08 PM пользователем Sentient.)
03-07-2015, 02:01 PM
Website Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)