Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Downloading block by provider.
zombifiedmetal
Unregistered

Icon_idea  Downloading block by provider.
hello metalheads,

I want to share this news (people who live in USA).

I got a letter from my internet provider (S company)
and they blocked my internet because I download a music through torrent. 

now I can't download any music anymore. kinda stupid because last 2 years ago they don't care about sharing music files through torrent.

how's your net provider? did you got any letter from them?

Thank you.

metal for life!  Smile3
09-24-2019, 06:13 AM
Ответить
coby420 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Dec 2016
Рейтинг: 1
RE: Downloading block by provider.
You'll have to use a vpn, every single one of us will have to eventually, that's what the internet's come to, you not only have to pay for it, but you have to pay extra for something you shouldn't
09-24-2019, 09:00 PM
Найти Ответить
zombifiedmetal
Unregistered

(09-24-2019, 09:00 PM)coby420 Писал(а): You'll have to use a vpn, every single one of us will have to eventually, that's what the internet's come to, you not only have to pay for it, but you have to pay extra for something you shouldn't

is there any free vpn that I can use?

Thanks!
09-25-2019, 05:06 AM
Ответить
Beyond_Oblivion Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jul 2019
Рейтинг: 0
(09-25-2019, 05:06 AM)zombifiedmetal Писал(а):
(09-24-2019, 09:00 PM)coby420 Писал(а): You'll have to use a vpn, every single one of us will have to eventually, that's what the internet's come to, you not only have to pay for it, but you have to pay extra for something you shouldn't

is there any free vpn that I can use?

Thanks!

I use airvpn and highly recommend it. It's not free but it is inexpensive. The free ones aren't reliable and I don't trust them. Airvpn doesn't log anything and allows for port forwarding which helps when torrenting. If you are within the US connect to a server outside of the country, like Canada. As you've found out, "Big Brother" is watching!
09-25-2019, 11:14 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)