Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 1 - Средняя оценка: 5
Melodic Death Metal
telos
Unregistered

RE: Melodic Death Metal
i don't considered black dahlia murder a melodeath i rather put them in the deathcore category
01-02-2014, 10:55 PM
Ответить
feartransylvania Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 1
Good melodic death metal does not exist anymore. It's over folks. Kalmah and Bodom anymore, not so much. And for the sake of a long horse's cock, look what happened to In Flames.
01-26-2014, 08:58 AM
Найти Ответить
foul ole john Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 8
@up
Well, Crematory still can be good. But they've got one huge problem: you never know if their new song will be awesome or totally damn unhearable. They are terribly uneven, but if they record something good - it's great. Pray - for ex. is in my not so honest opinion one of best albums in that genre. Infinity isn't bad, too.

But it's generaly true, that the best years of melodeath are gone.

Dark was good, until they released Revolution.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 02-08-2014, 03:05 PM пользователем foul ole john.)
02-08-2014, 03:00 PM
Website Найти Ответить
Symo2014au Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 0
I'm a bit of a fan of Amon Amarth, Soilwork, Scar Symmetry, Arch Enemy to name a few.
02-24-2014, 09:35 AM
Найти Ответить
Pentazu Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2014
dark tranquillity, be'lakor, mors principium est, insomnium, darkest horizon,.. there is still some good stuff out there but you have to go through many bad and shitty things to come across something good
03-15-2014, 03:00 PM
Найти Ответить
kaamos Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 1
(10-08-2013, 10:44 AM)telos Писал(а): share your favorite melodic death metal bands here. heres mine - gates of ishtar, old in flames, without grief, Eucharist, carcass(heartwork), night in gales, amon amarth, be'lakor, at the gates, the absence, insomnium, Autumn Leaves's As Night Conquers Day, A Canorous Quintet , cardinal sin, dissection, ceremonial oath(carpet)

definetely COB and there is sometimes some melodic stuff from DevilDriver
03-15-2014, 05:32 PM
Найти Ответить
Dathselm Не на форуме

У нас с: Jun 2014
My thoughts and feelings are described by Dark Tranquillity, Insomnium, Crematory
12-06-2015, 11:44 PM
Найти Ответить
re314
Unregistered

No one mentioned Vehemence - God Was Created. It's a masterpiece. Beautiful melodies while maintaining decent amounts of riffing.

Eucharist - Mirrorworlds
Sacrilege - Lost In The Beauty You Slay

Both are excellent and classics.

Insomnium - In The Halls of Awaiting has a particular sorrowful atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere, it's their best work with the most memorable guitar work. Be'lakor - Stone's Reach reminds me a lot of Insomnium, they have some memorable songs but can be a bit chugging heavy. Insomnium puts on a great show, even if no one else at the concert seems to know who they are...

Since we must talk about In Flames, I'm split between The Jester Race and Lunar Strain. Children of Bodom, they were one of my gateways to metal but I don't listen to them at all these days. I've seen them live 3 times, Alexi is, admittedly surprisingly, among the best on the guitar, he commands the stage and has an amazing presence that is sublime. Incredibly few other guitarists have his stage presence.
12-08-2015, 04:54 AM
Ответить
Maxwolf Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 13
Strongly recommend First Reign (Progressive Melodeath) It features a lot of great compositions; Classic, fast and melodic riffs. For everyone taste.

Until Dawn
distinguishes for its modern style and well structured melodies.

And finally Woccon mixes various styles, From Doom to Melodeath, keeping always its different feeling consonant melodies and harmonies;

These three band have done an awesome work on lyrics and in general terms all of them have an sophisticated sound (well produced, composed and mastered).
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 12-17-2015, 08:42 AM пользователем Maxwolf.)
12-17-2015, 08:41 AM
Найти Ответить
icathan Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2012
Here is very nice choice of Melodic Death ...try http://medlmixradio.playtheradio.com
06-06-2016, 01:40 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)