Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 2 - Средняя оценка: 4
Metallica
kaamos Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 1
RE: Metallica
(10-26-2013, 10:37 PM)RocknRoby Писал(а): What do You think of the last double CD live METALLICA?
I beleve that if they commit themselves more to a new album would be better.
: Dirol:

i think it's great, powerful and heavy

(03-23-2014, 07:46 PM)ironage75 Писал(а): Metallica is one of the first metal bands I got into, in about 88. I think AJFA had just been released. I still like all there earlier stuff, and I kind of like ST Anger, but I do think their music went a bit mediocre during the 90's. It happens to every band that start making BIG money; they lose their edge I guess......

I've watched '' Some kind of monster'' recently, and that movie was an answer why they made St Anger, why it became itself, and with all respect to your opinion, but there is not connection with money and that record(if you understand what i mean)
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 03-23-2014, 11:34 PM пользователем kaamos.)
03-23-2014, 11:26 PM
Найти Ответить
ironage75 Не на форуме

Темы: 4
У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 4
(03-23-2014, 11:26 PM)kaamos Писал(а): I've watched '' Some kind of monster'' recently, and that movie was an answer why they made St Anger, why it became itself, and with all respect to your opinion, but there is not connection with money and that record(if you understand what i mean)

Yeah, I understand what you mean kaamos Smile3

I think that is why I quite like St Anger, because it is a lot less commercially motivated than some of their later material.

Million dollar budgets and packed to capacity arena's usually spell the end of any band's primary creative period. The same thing happened with Slayer in my opinion. I still love these bands, but in my opinion, their greatest output was during their first decade's.
03-24-2014, 03:24 PM
Найти Ответить
kaamos Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 1
(03-24-2014, 03:24 PM)ironage75 Писал(а):
(03-23-2014, 11:26 PM)kaamos Писал(а): I've watched '' Some kind of monster'' recently, and that movie was an answer why they made St Anger, why it became itself, and with all respect to your opinion, but there is not connection with money and that record(if you understand what i mean)

Yeah, I understand what you mean kaamos Smile3

I think that is why I quite like St Anger, because it is a lot less commercially motivated than some of their later material.

Million dollar budgets and packed to capacity arena's usually spell the end of any band's primary creative period. The same thing happened with Slayer in my opinion. I still love these bands, but in my opinion, their greatest output was during their first decade's.

Yeah, i agree with you. Only difference( more or less , i suppose) that now they have more resources and ways how to make realy big and great shows in comparison with 20 yrs before , for example.
03-24-2014, 08:16 PM
Найти Ответить
Sean19231 Не на форуме

Темы: 7
У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 5
I haven't heard their live album yet. I have recently heard their newest single, though. Putting my bias opinions aside, I still considered it to be bad. They dragged the same chorus along for i think it was an 8 minute song. I'm not sure. I just know on a rating from one to ten, i would say 3.5 . Sad

I think I just out grew metallica. In the sense that i thought they use to be the best musicians ever. Now, i see there are just better people.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 03-26-2014, 06:50 AM пользователем Sean19231.)
03-26-2014, 06:49 AM
Найти Ответить
larrikin
Unregistered

for those that have listened to the live album...

what do you think of the One version of the song? - where it breaks into the person getting hurt or burnt by the pyrotechnics?

i love the live versions of One - but this appears a bit too real to include someone getting hurt and stopping the song to tell the crowd about it?

Riock on.
04-05-2014, 04:11 AM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)