Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Please help, lost my music library
wowritenow Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Oct 2012
Рейтинг: 0
Icon_cry  Please help, lost my music library
I lost my entire music library during a very unfortunate event involving a puppy Sorry . I had been collecting mainly instrumental  music of all kinds over many many years and now im in a terrible position. i am at the mercy of spotify.

I am offering to pay someone for a copy of there metal music library . 

I would pay for all the shipping , the new hard drive , and your time.

If you happen to have an extensive instrumental music library i would extend the same offer. once i have a library again i can get back to seeding when i get requests.

please DM me if anyyone out there thinks they can help . or if there is a wiser way to go about this please let me know .

thank you so much
01-23-2020, 05:28 AM
Найти Ответить
saminion Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Nov 2015
RE: Please help, lost my music library
(01-23-2020, 05:28 AM)wowritenow Писал(а): I lost my entire music library during a very unfortunate event involving a puppy Sorry . I had been collecting mainly instrumental  music of all kinds over many many years and now im in a terrible position. i am at the mercy of spotify.

If you happen to have an extensive instrumental music library i would extend the same offer. once i have a library again i can get back to seeding when i get requests.

please DM me if anyyone out there thinks they can help . or if there is a wiser way to go about this please let me know .

thank you so much
i am sorry to hear that you lost your library, that's very unfortunate. may i suggest you try some alternate options first, that's depending on what you had and how big as your library. i myself have a very humble collection, but it works for me. i would suggest you to try the google index method to retrieve some of the data and try out chiasenhac.vn. it has got a fairly good library. and if you remember the artist that you had it would make it easier to rebuild the collection, i don't believe myself to be an expert but i might be able to help you download a few of them if possible.
again very sorry for your loss.
01-26-2020, 02:47 PM
Найти Ответить
MajinIch Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2014
Unfortunately I haven't found much decent instrumental metal music, but I'll pick them out from my best-of-the-best collection.

Код:
https://mega.nz/#F!v98HHIYa!X15BtZUflAiW8YfCvhtG2Q

Instrumentals are:

Battleroar - Immortal Chariot (Instrumental)
Dark Forest - Men An Tol
Kodomo Band - Heart of Madness (21st Century) Instrumental
Kodomo Band - Silent Survivor (21st Century) Instrumental
Nightwish - Moondance
Running Wild - The Depth Of The Sea (Nautilus)
01-29-2020, 02:34 AM
Найти Ответить
The Goat Reaper Не на форуме

У нас с: Jul 2019
That's a terrible situation to be in. And I wouldn't wish Spotify on anyone. Sad
01-29-2020, 09:53 AM
Найти Ответить
nicelojki Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2020
(01-29-2020, 09:53 AM)The Goat Reaper Писал(а): That's a terrible situation to be in. And I wouldn't wish Spotify on anyone. Sad

I lost my entire music library during a very unfortunate event involving a puppy [Изображение: sorry.gif] . I had been collecting mainly instrumental  music of all kinds over many many years and now im in a terrible position. i am at the mercy of spotify.

If you happen to have an extensive instrumental music sex i would extend the same offer. once i have a library again i can get back to seeding when i get requests.

thank you so much
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 09-01-2020, 09:41 AM пользователем nicelojki.)
09-01-2020, 09:39 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)