Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 1 - Средняя оценка: 5
Reporting poor uploads - Is there a way?
Brandon Storm Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Oct 2013
Рейтинг: 18
Icon_exclaim  Reporting poor uploads - Is there a way?
Hello my English speaking friends.

So, a little while back I came across a discography that I was quite excited to download.

After waiting for (what seemed like) an eternity for seeders to come on and for the download to finish, I was met with quite a shock in seeing that there were missing tracks!
In fact, nearly every album was missing at least one track!

Now, I'm sure many of you understand how hard it is to find a lot of these rare, underground releases, so this was greatly disappointing.

I contacted the user with a list of tracks that were missing, they shouted at me in Russian, and that was the end of it. No solution. And unfortunately, the downloading persists with many people now getting an incomplete collection. If influence makes a difference, I'm a new user, this person is a highly ranked power user of some kind.

Enter me and my first upload.

I took it upon myself to scour the world wide web and track down all that was missing and upload myself (if you want something done right, eh?).

However, in a cruel twist of fate, it has been rejected due to being too similar to the messy, incomplete discography already uploaded.

Now, since the upload is randomly assigned to mods from the queue, I'm not sure who to message about this issue. Nor am I aware of any way to report a torrent as being incomplete or incorrect, or just generally explain the situation.

Is there a way to do any of this? Is there a solution here? Or should I just cram my upload where the sun doesn't shine and relegate the community to the other discography?

tl;dr Found a poor quality discography, uploaded a better one, but rejected for being too similar to the poor one. What can I do?

Thanks for the help guys!
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 02-02-2014, 05:31 PM пользователем Brandon Storm.)
02-02-2014, 05:17 PM
Найти Ответить

Сообщения в этой теме
Reporting poor uploads - Is there a way? - Автор: Brandon Storm - 02-02-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: Reporting poor uploads - Is there a way? - Автор: djurassic - 02-02-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Reporting poor uploads - Is there a way? - Автор: GraveOzz - 02-03-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: Reporting poor uploads - Is there a way? - Автор: Brandon Storm - 02-03-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Reporting poor uploads - Is there a way? - Автор: thetoerag - 02-24-2014, 11:35 AM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)