• Голосов: 7 - Средняя оценка: 2.86
What made you a metalhead?
blackswordmaster88 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jun 2018
Рейтинг: 0
RE: What made you a metalhead?
Hi guys, I'm new here. I can say that this place is damnly good ^^
I like, also, this discussion, so, what made me a Metalhead?
It was 1998, I was 10 years old, that day my father give me a cd... it was "Follow the Leader" from KoRn. After that day Metal is a part of my life Grin
06-24-2018, 11:12 PM
Найти Ответить
Mr_Demonlord Не на форуме

У нас с: Jun 2018
I became a metal head cause I stopped being a sheep culled to a heard. I was also not allowed to listen to that music when I was younger and my mother even tried to ban me from it. Nothing kept me from the salvation I would receive from the blessings of metal. Not only did metal change my way of thinking but it also changed my very way of life and the way I think about that life.
06-25-2018, 10:09 AM
Найти Ответить
DogFashionDisco Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2016
Started out with Mötley Crüe in the 80's, and then I discovered metal... My first mind blowing experience was Mercyful Fate (Don't Break The Oath) and later King Diamond, but Mercyful Fate is still my all time favorite metal band, closely followed by Dog Fashion Disco (and everything else that Todd Smith is involved in)...
06-26-2018, 01:03 PM
Найти Ответить
grillfuzz Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2018
First of all, me little squirt discovered Queen in the end of the 80' and after purchasing my first few albums, freddy was gone... So i was looking for more, resulting in AC/DC, Faith No More, Sepultura, Alice In Chains and also some german Punk. But puberty also provided me electronic music like acid, goa, Jungle/D'n'B, which i still listen to 1-2 times a year...
The early 2000' served me KoRn, MDMA and SOAD'S Toxicity...a nice combination with easy chicks ;)
But about three years ago, my stoner age began and the fruits of BlackSabbath, Kyuss and FuManchu tastes sooooo fuckin good - never discovered so much new, admirale bands bfore
06-26-2018, 10:13 PM
Найти Ответить
Arriflex Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2018
Hello there.
First this is an amazing website so thanks to it's creator.
So what made me a Metalhead? It all started with my mom who was a fan of Queen, the Doors and that kind of music, so I grew up with that, then around 10 I discovered ACDC and Metallica, Motorhead and then a friend of mine had an older brother who was a Metalhead and true fan of it and he turned me over with all kind of bands from all over the world like Dream Theater, Merciful Faith, Helloween and many more....
06-27-2018, 10:16 PM
Найти Ответить
s1m0n Не на форуме

У нас с: Aug 2016
Damn... 

It was Rage Against the Machine with the song Bulls on parade. The friend played it to me and we were blown away. After that it was Madball, Shift, Shelter, Pennywise, Tool, H2O, Deftones... Oh the albums in the early 90-ies.
09-16-2018, 10:44 PM
Найти Ответить
diabodesaia
Unregistered

I started to listen rock first (when a guy gave me Evanescence's Fallen), after it I discovered Slipknot, SOAD, Korn, Dimmu Borgir...then I started to look for bands on internet and never stopped since.

p.s. I'm not putting in consideration rock ballads that I've listened on childhood.
09-29-2018, 07:42 PM
Ответить
Vic267815 Не на форуме

У нас с: Aug 2016
At the beginning of the 90s I listened to Pantera, Sepultura, Carcass, Pestilence, Brujeria, Cannibal Corpse and others bands, but a song that hit me at that moment was Orion de Metallica, that was the first song that made me lean towards Metal
10-01-2018, 12:46 AM
Найти Ответить
Uven Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2014
Piece of Mind  Smile3
10-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Найти Ответить
Trism Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2016
World Wrestling Federation was responsible for my metal conversion. Unforgiven 1999; the main event had a VT before giving a recap on the storyline leading up to the event. Over the spliced together clips they played Fear Factory's 'Edgecrusher' but in such a way that they synchronised every chair-shot in the video with the snare from track. That was followed by System of a Down's 'Sugar', then in an "edgy" black and white segment they played Fear Factory's 'Timelessness'. I was hooked immediately. Went out and bought an issue of Metal Hammer and began searching HMV for bands that looked interesting. The rest is history!
10-05-2018, 10:46 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)