Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 7 - Средняя оценка: 2.86
What made you a metalhead?
Hgarr8 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jul 2016
Рейтинг: 0
RE: What made you a metalhead?
In Australia, we have a TV program called 'Rage', that shows music videos. I wasn't that much of a music fan as a kid, but I did hear lots of rock music through my dad and older brother who listened to Classic Rock and Nu Metal respectively. One night, while watching Rage on TV, I happened to see the music videos for 'Aces High' by Iron Maiden, then 'Freewheel Burnin' by Judas Priest, and These songs Blew my mind! Not long after, I found a radio website called 'Jango', which lets you put in a band, and then it plays songs by similar artists. I found many more bands in this way: Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Dio, Megadeth, Helloween, etc. That year, I got my first guitar, started growing out my hair and collecting CDs. Then I used various websites such as Wikipedia, Encyclopaedia Metallum, Spotify, Youtube, Boneyard Metal, Metal Tracker etc, to find more and more bands.
06-25-2021, 04:00 AM
Найти Ответить
Lunaticgod Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2014
Рейтинг: 1
I was 9 and I was watching TV when Aceept´s Balls to the wall appeared on the screen. I think that was the moment that my life changed. Otherwise my brother, 4 years older knew bands like iron maiden and ACDC.
08-21-2021, 12:49 PM
Найти Ответить
TheArkive Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2021
A friend of mine (coworker) showed me some good metal that I was able to wrap my mind around. It took me some time.

At one point, on the job, things got real shitty, so this coworker and I would listen to metal on our breaks, and he would suggest stuff.

Metal became a good way to "bleed out the bad blood" in my case.
09-08-2021, 09:45 PM
Найти Ответить
Velns Не на форуме

У нас с: Nov 2016
So whenever I meet new people and we talk about our music interests, they always ALWAYS asked me this question: "Why do you love/like/idolize Taylor Swift that much?" I usually answered them 'because she's like my diary and the way she writes songs literally affects my life,' then a possible question would be "Oh, you have many exes too? jk" "I don't judge you but she likes playing a victim sometimes" "Okay but I hate her" "I don't like her". I just smiled and say "Okay Smile3"

Now I want to ask you this question too. I know sometimes you have this feeling of heartburn (hahaha or just me) that whenever they say bad things to Taylor, it literally hurts you. I know you can't please everyone.

Why do you love Taylor Swift? and how do you answer back to these possible questions Sad

Thanks in advance fellow swifties!

#sorryforthebadgrammar
09-13-2021, 08:11 PM
Найти Ответить
Suppression Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2015
Black Sabbath
09-18-2021, 06:13 AM
Найти Ответить
albert xxx Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2018
(03-23-2014, 07:08 PM)vainojenuhri Писал(а): iron maiden

my charachter made me metalhead becuse i find a justice for all at my friends house and soon as heard that metallica album i know i fit in and i like it.

almost 35 years i am proud metalhead in 47...and still hungry for energy and joy that heavy metal gives me....

heavy metal made me better person...wiser , free thinking , liberal  and i am continiue to listen good thrash/death metal bands , progressive death metal.

thank god for real heavy metal !!!
09-21-2021, 12:02 PM
Найти Ответить
thecumghost Не на форуме

У нас с: Jun 2021
I grew up in a metalhead family, it was pretty much a given to become a metalhead Smile3)
09-26-2021, 06:28 AM
Найти Ответить
Williamfew Не на форуме

У нас с: Nov 2021
-
well, thank you. :3 And, your mice sound rather cute.

On a related note, what made me smile today was one of my kitties crawling into bed with me this morning when I was not feeling well; she snuggled against me and purred, and, well, it made me smile, and feel better. :3
11-27-2021, 10:02 PM
Найти Ответить
morti Не на форуме

У нас с: Nov 2018
Very simple....Iron Maiden Somewhere in Time
11-29-2021, 09:09 PM
Найти Ответить
Hellror Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2021
my friend let me listen to Darkthrone
11-29-2021, 09:11 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)