Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Russia disconnecting from the global Internet
Firedragon89 Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 0
Russia disconnecting from the global Internet
I just read this news about the current invasion of Ukraine and the will of Russia to disconnect from the global Internet no later than march 11.

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1500553480548892679

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkrainianConfli...tions_for/

As far as I know Metal-tracker is located in Russia, does it mean that people from all over the world won't be able to access it anymore?
I know full well that this is not the top priority thing to be worried about right now considering the number of innocent lives lost every day, but I'm also a bit worried since I browse and download from this site very often.

Sorry for my shitty english and for bringing a disgusting topic like war in a site/forum about music.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 03-08-2022, 07:02 AM пользователем Firedragon89.)
03-08-2022, 01:26 AM
Найти Ответить
sirchristo75 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Sep 2018
RE: Russia disconnecting from the global Internet
That's a great question. I wonder the same. If they are smart they would make use of VPN's or at least host the server outside of Russia.
03-08-2022, 06:18 AM
Найти Ответить
HecTheWreck Отсутствует

У нас с: Sep 2015
I heard the same, so nobody really knows but today it was kind of slow logging in on the Russian sites I visit, so will see.
03-08-2022, 12:22 PM
Website Найти Ответить
Ardate Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Mar 2017
Рейтинг: 4
I'm concerned about this too, and wondering if staff will try to host this website elsewhere.

'.ru' domains have always been great for any kind of pirating due to lighter regulations, so they don't really have that many other options, but hopefully they do get to move the domain to keep it afloat and available to people outside of Russia.

But whatever comes to pass, I hope everybody stays safe.
03-08-2022, 02:30 PM
Найти Ответить
Minachan Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2022
Really, It's not good for Russian people cookie clicker
05-17-2022, 05:11 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)