• Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
What was your best metal show?
ironage75 Не на форуме

Темы: 4
У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 4

It's really hard to decide to be honest. Probably seeing Slayer in 1990, on the 'Clash of the Titans' tour. I dont like arena shows normally, but 20,000 fans going nuts for Slayer was an experience i'll always remember. Dirol
05-15-2014, 03:23 PM
Найти Ответить
iordasla
Unregistered

RE: What was your best metal show?
I've seen many shows but the one that blow me away was Mayhem's appearance in Greece back in 2008 or 09...and for 2nd best i think Vader, they always put a great show
05-16-2014, 02:50 PM
Ответить
vintersorg25 Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Apr 2014
Рейтинг: 33
Cant decide betwen Insomnium and Septic Flesh lets say those two share first place
05-16-2014, 04:02 PM
Найти Ответить
SweetFairy Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Apr 2014
Рейтинг: 8
I think it was Theatre of Tragedy, they were my first love and I never hoped to see them live, but I did and it was great, they played songs from all their career and they were really nice with the audience. They even let me sing a little part of a song with the mic so definitively Theatre of Tragedy.
05-16-2014, 06:17 PM
Найти Ответить
genewen420 Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2013
Рейтинг: 5
My best show was Death Angel, Testament, and Anthrax in Portland, Oregon, September of 2012... I love Death Angel and Anthrax, but Testament is my favorite band ever. I got to meet Chuck Billy and got a picture with him, I caught Charlie Benante's drum stick at the end of the set... It was single handedly the best show I've ever been to. My next favorite show was Cradle of Filth with Nile and God Forbid in July of 2001. It was my first concert, and I was pretty nervous. I didn't think I was going to meet any of the bands, so I didn't bother bringing anything to get autographed, but I ended up meeting all of Nile and Cradle of filth... I found a concert flyer on the ground and got them to autograph that. I was super nervous about meeting Cradle of Filth, but they were the nicest, most polite, approachable people I've ever met. It was right when Dave Pybus joined the band, me and my buddy ended up talking with him for almost an hour about all kinds of stuff... It was pretty awesome!
05-17-2014, 04:50 AM
Найти Ответить
Hermes Trismegistus Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2014
Рейтинг: 1
Alcest + Les Discrets, no doubts. Well, maybe some.
It was not like you were watching different bands, they were part of a whole, awesome experience. In fact they shared members and obviously the same spirit.

I'd also add Immortal at WOA
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 05-17-2014, 06:28 AM пользователем Hermes Trismegistus.)
05-17-2014, 06:24 AM
Найти Ответить
VikingWarrior35 Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2014
Рейтинг: 0
Running Wild at the Docks in Hamburg, Blind Guardian at Rockefeller in Oslo and Gotthard in Haugesund.
05-17-2014, 02:53 PM
Найти Ответить
abigor1 Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2013
Рейтинг: -1
2008 with iron maiden back in time tour gutenburg
05-20-2014, 05:31 PM
Найти Ответить
godmachine666
Unregistered

I've seen a lot of good ones, but I think the most fun was Slayer with Arch Enemy. Bought cheap tickets not knowing they were on the balcony, so I ended up jumping down about 20 feet into a crowd of crazy-ass Slayer fans. Made my way up to the front of the stage, (because I'm a girl and I can do that, lol) right in front of the biggest wall of speakers I've ever seen. My ears were ringing for days.
The show that blew my fucking mind the most would have to be The Body. Just 2 guys in a tiny little club, but they somehow managed to be as loud as Slayer in an arena.
Also going to add Eyehategod with Story of the Eye. Mike Williams accidentally broke my finger swinging his mike stand around, but it was one of the most insane shows I've been to.
05-20-2014, 10:45 PM
Ответить
luichi666 Не на форуме

У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 2
SUNN O ))) with xasthur in vocals, EARTH and AN ALBATROS
05-21-2014, 01:36 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)