Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Ads and spam shit..
sumerian13
Unregistered

RE: Ads and spam shit..
(05-19-2014, 12:53 AM)Niflheim Писал(а): Hi Guys,

I was testing few ad networks previous week and looks like some of them doesn't play fair. They suppose to show only banners and sad to hear that you was attacked by spam.
I left only promotion of online guitar courses now, so you shouldn't see same issue again.
Note that Russian website have ad some metal t-shirts, but they mostly delivered to Russia and bordered countries.
Also users above "Trusted User" reputation don't see any ads.
Thank you for reporting.

hey man,
the English version is okay now and running smoothly.

Thanks Niflheim. Smile3
05-19-2014, 01:24 AM
Ответить
deathrashergavo Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Nov 2011
Рейтинг: 14

I was testing few ad networks previous week and looks like some of them doesn't play fair. They suppose to show only banners and sad to hear that you was attacked by spam.
I left only promotion of online guitar courses now, so you shouldn't see same issue again.
Note that Russian website have ad some metal t-shirts, but they mostly delivered to Russia and bordered countries.
Thank you for reporting.

Thank you so much to solve the problemof the spam,now run fast...only i can't change the pages of the updates and the styles button don't work....no same problem in the russian version

(05-19-2014, 01:24 AM)sumerian13 Писал(а):

Thank you for reporting.

hey man,
the English version is okay now and running smoothly.

Thanks Niflheim. Smile3

I have another problem with english version, it's the window of the description of the upload new torrent,ican't displayed correctly and don't work.....no same problem in russian versionSorry
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 05-19-2014, 08:42 AM пользователем deathrashergavo.)
05-19-2014, 08:24 AM
Найти Ответить
jeg86 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Aug 2012
Рейтинг: 0
I've had the same problem with ads and it's only at this site but it seems to work better today.
05-19-2014, 09:04 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)