• Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Uploading Torrent Problem
yusha7 Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Jul 2013
Рейтинг: 0
Uploading Torrent Problem
Hello everyone,

I know that this issue might have been mentioned nonstop, but I really can't figure it out! I really want to share this album since it's pretty hard to be found anywhere online.

I have created the torrent file and saved it on the Desktop, then I uploaded it to the tracker, then I downloaded the torrent and chose the saving directory the same folder as the album (which is not the desktop)

But still the torrent won't seed. It only shows "connecting to peers" and showing only one peer (which is me apparently) but it never starts seeding

I have tried deleting the original torrent file also, still won't work

Any advice would be much appreciated!
06-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
RE: Uploading Torrent Problem
HELLO! Smile3

I try to guess...... you seed a torrent only when there is someone that is asking for it and downloading your files......... maybe still there's no one that is asking and downloading your torrent......... what torrent/band/album are we talking about? Smile3
06-27-2014, 09:30 AM
Найти Ответить
yusha7 Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Jul 2013
Рейтинг: 0
But the torrent is being rejected every time for not being seeded (start seeding) :/ Plus it's showing me as a peer and not a seed...

It's Plutonium Orange's Volume! Smile3
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-27-2014, 02:45 PM пользователем yusha7.)
06-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Найти Ответить
deathrashergavo Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Nov 2011
Рейтинг: 14
Icon_razz  RE: Uploading Torrent Problem
Save the torrent file in the same directory of the file you want upload and download your file on the tracker in the same directory,you torrent program start a ckeck ,if all is ok your file is in seed
06-27-2014, 05:19 PM
Найти Ответить
Che
Unregistered

it`s not a PROBLEM, but you`re doing something wrong. if your torrent connecting to peers
1)you`re downloading in wrong directory
OR
2) you have forgoteen to write http://www.metal-tracker.com/announce.php when you created a torrent-file in client.
also, you don`t need to upload anything. leave to gyus who knows how to do it correctly

it`s not too difficult, but if you`re a some kind of idiot i`ll try to explain

Use utorrent 3.4. or newer! ONLY!

1) for example i want to upload Kylesa album Static Tensions. i`m opening my client and click "create a new torrent"
[Изображение: 1403881978-clip-25kb.png?nocache=1]
2)

[Изображение: 1403884794-clip-32kb.png?nocache=1]
then click bitton CREATE and save the torrent file to DESKTOP

3) then you`re adding torrent file to tracker, whriting description and other shit. than tracker messages that you need ti open torrent and save it in directory when your music is. do it. and you`ll see client window

[Изображение: 1403885060-clip-75kb.png?nocache=1]
LOOK the picture 3. i wrote ATTENTION!!!!
AS YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU CREATED A TORRENT, ADRESS LINE LOOKS LIKE C:/Users/Че/Music/Kylesa/2009 - Static Tensions
BUT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE C:/Users/Че/Music/Kylesa
WHY?
Because the final album folder was written here

[Изображение: 1403885178-clip-35kb.png?nocache=1]

4) That`s all! Click OK and torrent will be checked. Client wil message you than you`re seeding. And AFTER THAT you can delete a torrent file from the DESKTOP - you dont need it anymore

5) PROFIT! You did it! Congratulations, my dear dumb friend!
06-27-2014, 06:40 PM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)