Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
request reseed
DraXxuS
Unregistered

request reseed
hello everyone, im new here if you cant tell, so forgive me if i posted this in the wrong place, but i was just wondering if i could catch a reseed for this particular torrent. Vengeance Within - Deifying The Human Intellect
Vengeance Within - Deifying The Human Intellect http://www.metal-tracker.com/torrents/96401.html

thanks in advance, and like i said, forgive me if this is in the wrong place, im trying my best to navigate this site, but i dont speak... what appears to be russian???
11-21-2014, 07:43 AM
Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
RE: request reseed
HELLO! Smile3

You can download the .rar file directly here from MEDIABOOM

http://www.mediaboom.org/402504-vengeanc...-2013.html

click on RUSFOLDER and go on as always

Smile3
11-21-2014, 10:44 AM
Найти Ответить
DraXxuS
Unregistered

wow, was that a trip lol... im used to having to translate web page after web page in the downloading scene, but that was a trip lol...

any way, thanks a million for being able to find me an alternative method of downloading this. these guys are a band from cleveland ohio, a 30 min drive away from me, and i caught wind of them, and just HAD to find some of their stuff somewhere lol.

thanks again.

that all said, this file is not an exact replica of the original seeded torrent, so unfortunately i can not use this file to do a force recheck and become a seeder for the original file... so... im willing to keep this torrent active even tho i have the file now, that way, if anyone does ever try to reseed this, i can provide another seed down the road if needed. ill give it about a week or so, and if it never comes back online, then i guess ittl just be another dead torrent. i only mention this because im new here and i know i have already downloaded a few things, and i dont want my ratio to fall too low.
11-21-2014, 11:30 AM
Ответить
Posting Freak

(11-21-2014, 11:30 AM)DraXxuS Писал(а): ... this file is not an exact replica of the original seeded torrent...

??? not an exact replica ??? it seems the same...... 9 tracks...... or not?!

Smile3
11-21-2014, 01:08 PM
Найти Ответить
DraXxuS
Unregistered

it was my mistake. usually mp3 files are as compressed as they will get... video files too like avi, mkv etc... the containers are a compressed format... so when you archive them with winrar, they dont get any smaller.... however, when i downloaded the rar file, it was 96 mb in size, and the torrent is 101 mb in size... well, when i unrared the download, i found that it was in fact 101mb... so, i renamed the folder, did a force recheck, and viola... it worked. so now, i can seed this for as long as possible. everythings fine lol... this was just the 1 in a million case that the mp3 files did in fact compress 5% in size beyond normal when they were archived.

that said... its seeding, and it will be seeding any time my computer is turned on. :-)
11-22-2014, 01:00 PM
Ответить
Posting Freak

Perfect! Yahoo

Good work, my friend!

Smile3
11-22-2014, 01:24 PM
Найти Ответить
Sentient Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Oct 2013
Рейтинг: 10
please seed Touchstone Discography, Touchstone - The City Sleeps and Eccentric Pendulum - Winding The Optics..
11-28-2014, 02:58 PM
Website Найти Ответить
blackme
Unregistered

Guyz, if you want somebody to seed the torrent you need, you'd better ask the releaser in comments to the upload or write other people, who has downloaded the torrent.
11-28-2014, 03:20 PM
Ответить
Veggr Не на форуме
Banned

Темы: 0
У нас с: Feb 2013
(11-28-2014, 02:58 PM)ravi_musicmaniac Писал(а): please seed Touchstone Discography, Touchstone - The City Sleeps and Eccentric Pendulum - Winding The Optics..

there is a dealer
11-28-2014, 04:18 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)