Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 1 - Средняя оценка: 4
Site language
Phobos Anomaly
Unregistered

Icon_question  Site language
Every time i go to the forum it's set to Russian or something, i always have to go to the homepage, select the English flag and then go back to the forum... It's not a big deal, i know, but i think it's kind of a waste of time and after a while it can get a little tiring..
I'm guessing it's not just for me, so I'd like the community's opinion on the matter, if more people find it a little disturbing as well, maybe the moderator could make it so every time user goes to the site it keeps the data about the language preference? Just a thought..
01-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
RE: Site language
(01-05-2015, 04:44 PM)Phobos Anomaly Писал(а): Every time i go to the forum it's set to Russian or something, i always have to go to the homepage, select the English flag and then go back to the forum... It's not a big deal, i know, but i think it's kind of a waste of time and after a while it can get a little tiring..
I'm guessing it's not just for me, so I'd like the community's opinion on the matter, if more people find it a little disturbing as well, maybe the moderator could make it so every time user goes to the site it keeps the data about the language preference? Just a thought..

I think that it's something about the coockies settings on your PC...... I have a similar "problem" when I enter the forum...... I'll always have to log-in twice before to be able to write something in the forum...... for me it's not a so big problem, so I go on forward without thinking too much on it

Smile3
01-06-2015, 04:04 PM
Найти Ответить
WEEDOOM Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 4
(01-05-2015, 04:44 PM)Phobos Anomaly Писал(а): Every time i go to the forum it's set to Russian or something, i always have to go to the homepage, select the English flag and then go back to the forum... It's not a big deal, i know, but i think it's kind of a waste of time and after a while it can get a little tiring..

same problem here for long time ago... i think is about admin config on forum.
lost lot of time to research a post, made confused.
I hope staff can help users about this question.
Hail Metal-tracker the best of the world!
01-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Найти Ответить
Sentient Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Oct 2013
Рейтинг: 10
yes its a problem for people like me who don't know Russian. Have to Login in both Russian as well as English version of the Website/forum to use it properly sometimes. May be cause other user use/reply in Russian version while Second person is using English Version. It takes to the Russian version when person using Russian Version replies or gives link to the person using English Version of the Website/Forum.
01-08-2015, 10:23 PM
Website Найти Ответить
Admin Не на форуме
Administrator

Темы: 21
У нас с: Jan 2009
Рейтинг: 30
Make sure on this page http://en.metal-tracker.com/forum/usercp...on=options language set as "English" (last drop-down in right bottom corner)
01-09-2015, 08:31 AM
Найти Ответить
WEEDOOM Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 4
(01-09-2015, 08:31 AM)Admin Писал(а): Make sure on this page http://en.metal-tracker.com/forum/usercp...on=options language set as "English" (last drop-down in right bottom corner)
Ty Admin to response.
Anyway the problem continues.
My language set as English when I join us ago.
01-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)