Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 4 - Средняя оценка: 5
What bands have you seen live?
beernd Не на форуме

Темы: 11
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 51
RE: What bands have you seen live?
Yeah i have to say that we in Holland are pretty fortunate. If i want to i can go to a good show every week.
Here bands play in freaking bars Laugh1
Going to see Hemdale in a bar in Augst YahooYahoo
Here we have loads of stadiums, big and small venues, lakesides, fields, amusement parks...
All kinds of places here are used to setup big or small festivals or shows. Even sometimes in the backgarden of people who play in local bands.
And if nothing in Holland we can always go to Germany because i live about 4km from the German border.
Every year we have a few festivals we are going and a looot of concerts in between. Only in my city there are already about 5 venues, then yet the bars and a big lake where things are organized.
We just love music here in Holland Smile3
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-03-2015, 01:19 PM пользователем beernd.)
07-03-2015, 01:18 PM
Найти Ответить
abarai Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 22
(07-03-2015, 01:18 PM)beernd Писал(а): Yeah i have to say that we in Holland are pretty fortunate. If i want to i can go to a good show every week.
Here bands play in freaking bars Laugh1
Going to see Hemdale in a bar in Augst YahooYahoo
Here we have loads of stadiums, big and small venues, lakesides, fields, amusement parks...
All kinds of places here are used to setup big or small festivals or shows. Even sometimes in the backgarden of people who play in local bands.
And if nothing in Holland we can always go to Germany because i live about 4km from the German border.
Every year we have a few festivals we are going and a looot of concerts in between. Only in my city there are already about 5 venues, then yet the bars and a big lake where things are organized.
We just love music here in Holland Smile3

I wish i could be somewhere else, here even the organizers suck, they bring shitty artists, most are not even rock, local artists suck even more, and if by luck any mediocre band comes and play they charge at least 50 $ and the concert itself would suck,

Best thing I've seen in here was Red Hot Chili Peppers and it cost me 90 $ to be in the mid section
07-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

(07-03-2015, 06:41 PM)abarai Писал(а): I wish i could be somewhere else, here even the organizers suck, they bring shitty artists, most are not even rock, local artists suck even more, and if by luck any mediocre band comes and play they charge at least 50 $ and the concert itself would suck,

Best thing I've seen in here was Red Hot Chili Peppers and it cost me 90 $ to be in the mid section

Man that is ridiculous!
Here we would pay i think about 40 for RHC and i don't want to pay that much to see them. Here we see Iron Maiden for 40€ or Amon Amarth for 20€
And here the prices have gone up a lot in the last few years!
07-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar Не на форуме

У нас с: Jun 2013
Рейтинг: 24
abarai I could say the same for organizers here, they are all greedy bastards. Being in europe is the best thing for a metalhead, you can go everywhere without paying ridiculous prices. If I wanted to go to a concert in europe, it would cost more than 20 times the price. Even our money is really shitty compared to euro Rofl Enough bitching, I feel really ashamed that I couldnt go and see sonisphere. I have no face to moan about they dont give nice concerts Rofl But believe me if it wasnt for those personal reasons I would be at the first row from morning to night!
07-04-2015, 12:37 AM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Goddamnit you guys almost make me feel guilty for starting this thread.
I will go in 3 weeks to Stonehenge festival in Steenwijk Holland and i will think of you there guys.
You all are neglected when it comes to see any bands live... that sux...
i will be be not banging my head anymore because my neck and back don't like that anymore but i will surely think about you poor guys.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-04-2015, 12:57 AM пользователем beernd.)
07-04-2015, 12:55 AM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar Не на форуме

Hahaha we dont need pity mate, every bang of your head is also counted for us so go on and break your neck! Thats the metal is all about isnt it Rofl
07-04-2015, 01:01 AM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 13
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
(07-04-2015, 01:01 AM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): ...... so go on and break your neck!

Laugh1 this is the secret dream of every worthy metal-head Laugh1
07-04-2015, 01:07 AM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Hey man... how did you end up in that wheelchair?
Well.. went to a King Diamond show and headbanged a little too much...
07-04-2015, 01:19 AM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar Не на форуме

Then check this amazing song from force, not their best but fits the place Laugh1

07-04-2015, 01:29 AM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 13
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
(07-04-2015, 01:19 AM)beernd Писал(а): Hey man... how did you end up in that wheelchair?
Well.. went to a King Diamond show and headbanged a little too much...

Laugh1

[Изображение: giphy.gif]
07-04-2015, 01:35 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 2 Гость(ей)