Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 4 - Средняя оценка: 5
What bands have you seen live?
defeatedink Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Nov 2017
Рейтинг: 0
RE: What bands have you seen live?
Last bands that I saw live were probably Rosecraft, Humavoid and Ember Falls. First two are (at least for what I know) kinda unknown outside of Finland but Ember Falls has toured quite a lot abroad.
10-06-2019, 08:41 PM
Найти Ответить
aid70 Не на форуме

У нас с: Apr 2018
What bands have you seen live
While I was cross-shopping a lot of different new cars when I bought the 86, there was nothing else at the same price point new I had any interest in at the time. Everything else new I was looking at ranged from 10,000 to 40,000 more expensive.

None of the cars you mention hold any level of interest for me.

Had I not gotten the 86 I would have ended up in the used market most likely.

Since I have no aversion to used, no telling what I would have ended up with in that price range.

<a href=https://prom-electric.ru/>.</a>
10-25-2019, 12:53 PM
Website Найти Ответить
Krooshadowz Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2019
Well, i'm from Venezuela and i do not have very opportunities to see bands in live. But, the few bands that i did see are good. They are groups of underground metal that try to be listened. They have passion for what they do, and that really like me
10-26-2019, 04:01 AM
Найти Ответить
fireflower Не на форуме

У нас с: Jul 2018
I have seen Black Sabbath Live. Unfortunately without Ozzy beccuse he has left the band in 1979 after the album Never Say Die. But last year in 2018 I have seen his last live in Moscow. It was amazing! If it wasn't not only metal I also have been in Deep Purple Lives ( 3 times), Blackmore's Night Lives ( 5 times), Uriah Heep Live, Status Quo Live. And the most shock Live in my life was Pink Floyd Live with charming music and unbelievable effects on the stage when the bed was flowing over the concert hall and was landed with the effect of exploision. It called "A momentary lapse of reason".And of course Roger Waters last Live in summer 2018.
New dresses can't be too much
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-28-2019, 11:04 PM пользователем fireflower.)
10-28-2019, 10:58 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)