Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 1 - Средняя оценка: 5
Suggestions for improvement tracker
Dahoon Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 0
Icon_confused  RE: Suggestions for improvement tracker
How about a way to subscribe to a category of music? or a band even? I find it really hard to keep track of when bands put out new music.
02-06-2020, 02:28 AM
Найти Ответить
PrayingMantis Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Jan 2016
RE: Suggestions for improvement tracker
I would like to see a more forgiving policy regarding adding torrents. I have been a member here for years, run a seedbox and am currently seeding over 100 torrents. I would love to be able to upload new torrents, but the mods make it such as hassle. I still have a ton of space and traffic available on my seed box and could easily seed a few hundred more torrents. I could contribute a lot of new material here and would love to do so but I have never successfully been able to add a torrent, and any time I try I feel like the moderators are disrespectful to my time and efforts. It is always for a silly reason, like not numbering a track or not putting a space or character in the right place. In some cases I have received a response from a mod that simply says "fix it." That isn't very helpful. People like me spend considerable time and effort collecting music and preparing torrents, as well as paying for the seedboxes to keep the torrents working. If you are going to be dismissive of our efforts, then why should we bother?
02-16-2020, 12:09 AM
Найти Ответить
Quintana Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2016
Add a Preview Tool for the description of the torrent, to facilitate text editing and avoid errors (As we have here on the forum).
Add a new category: Doom Rock
06-14-2020, 06:28 AM
Найти Ответить
carlmcoy Не на форуме
Banned

У нас с: Apr 2020
Icon_smile  RE: Suggestions for improvement tracker
Код:
I would like to see a more forgiving policy regarding adding torrents. I have been a member here for years, run a seedbox and am currently seeding over 100 torrents. I would love to be able to upload new torrents, but the mods make it such as hassle. I still have a ton of space and traffic available on my seed box and could easily seed a few hundred more torrents. I could contribute a lot of new material here and would love to do so but I have never successfully been able to add a torrent, and any time I try I feel like the moderators are disrespectful to my time and efforts. It is always for a silly reason, like not numbering a track or not putting a space or character in the right place. In some cases I have received a response from a mod that simply says "fix it." That isn't very helpful. People like me spend considerable time and effort collecting music and preparing torrents, as well as paying for the seedboxes to keep the torrents working. If you are going to be dismissive of our efforts, then why should we bother?

Welcome to my torment my friend... I'm a newbie and i have passed exactly the same in short time. But i'm upping... i am still upping (more than 200 and i have at lesat more 500 bands to up)

I've been banned for not "accomplish RULES" for several times (sometimes just because the moderator/admin didn't have a good day). For you to know, i ask for help how to up torrents and in the end i've learned for myself. (Just because its obscure the explanation made from an old version of Utorrent) Now i know and i'm happy.

For me is important to be polite, always because write is very far from talk and some letters should be missunderstood. well in the end i know the rules i know how to post and share. I'm here only to serve!

Well about improving i have 2 sugestions only that i think it will be excelent!

Metal tracker language? Should be in English in my opinion!... but first, it will have to start by some moderators and admins, that write to us in Russian...

The main page "Torrents" should have a like button (as it have a DOWNLOAD TORRENT button and a TO BOOKMARKS button) to easily click so we dont have to enter in page band to like it.

Regards

Carlmcoy
06-30-2020, 07:32 PM
Найти Ответить
KulasDevorn Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2016
Please fix and change the Weekly Updates email. I only get one randomly, not consistent like I used to two years ago.

Someone suggested it has to do with your Favorites. But, like many of us, we have a ALOT of different styles,genre's we like. The list for Favorites is long and I would need to have pretty much every one selected. For example: I love Black Metal, but there are many types of Black Metal, which I like all of, so I'd have to select them all.

So, please just have a Weekly Update for ALL genres, not just the ones we have in our Favorites. If that is indeed how the email goes out.
07-24-2020, 11:54 AM
Найти Ответить
grippah Не на форуме

У нас с: Apr 2017
Well, something that you need to do ASAP is to fix the http to https when using en.metal-tracker.com because this is harmful in so many ways.
Also, you need to add an option to change the password on your profile.
08-30-2020, 10:29 PM
Найти Ответить
mrmystery Не на форуме

У нас с: Nov 2013
I think you should fix the daily reputation depending the upload/download ratio of its user,plus everything else that already measures it
09-03-2020, 02:02 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)