Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Best Metal Bars you've been to?
Ardate Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Mar 2017
Рейтинг: 4
Best Metal Bars you've been to?
One of the perks of our community is having bars specifically made for us.
Some are great opportunites to meet like-minded people, and others.. don't have such a great atmosphere.

La Citadelle in Geneva, Switzerland was where I had my first drink, so it still has a special place in my heart even though its users are usually fairly young. 
The Rock n' Eat in Lyon, France I visited regularly during my studies. Not all that impressive, but nice enough for a night out.
Visited some more metal bars here and there but none really worth mentioning.

The best metal bar I've ever been to was a small one, in Rovaniemi, Finland: the Paha Kurki Rockhouse.
Rather small, but such a great atmosphere and super friendly regulars and staff! Although finnish people are known to be rather shy to new people, they were easily corrupted once everyone started drinking and the metal yelled loud enough. I'd visit it again if only Rovaniemi was easier to get to. If you're ever in the area, it's definitely one of my top recommendations.

How about you all? I travel a lot, so any recommendations from anywhere is valuable to me.
12-25-2019, 05:55 AM
Найти Ответить
hermanking
Unregistered

RE: Best Metal Bars you've been to?
Best? I'd have to say Arkona in Victoria a few days ago. They played in a tiny bar, and the organizer managed to fit about double to building's capacity inside. The moshpit was absolutely huge, and the energy in the crowd was absolutely brilliant, aside from the fact the place was boiling hot. Not to mention just how incredible the band's performance was.
03-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Ответить
kevintoxic
Unregistered

RE: Best Metal Bars you've been to?
(12-25-2019, 05:55 AM)Ardate Писал(а): One of the perks of our community is having bars specifically made for us.
Some are great opportunites to meet like-minded people, and others.. don't have such a great atmosphere.

La Citadelle in Geneva, Switzerland was where I had my first drink, so it still has a special place in my heart even though its users are usually fairly young. 
The Rock n' Eat in Lyon, France I visited regularly during my studies. Not all that impressive, but nice enough for a night out.
Visited some more metal bars here and there but none really worth mentioning.

The best metal bar I've ever been to was a small one, in Rovaniemi, Finland: the Paha Kurki Rockhouse.
Rather small, but such a great atmosphere and super friendly regulars and staff! Although finnish people are known to be rather shy to new people, they were easily corrupted once everyone started drinking and the metal yelled loud enough. I'd visit it again if only Rovaniemi was easier to get to. If you're ever in the area, it's definitely one of my top recommendations.

How about you all? I travel a lot, so any recommendations from anywhere is valuable to me.

Thats a great Topic. specially for people who enjoy travelling..
So, If you are in Ireland, Dublin, YOU GOTTA GO to Fibbers Magges, Its a great spot for metal heads.. Also The Mezz bar has good rock n roll and after parties.

If you are in Brazil, São Paulo, You may go to Manifesto Rock Bar, they have great experience with Metal Bands despite the unfair price.

Could someone tell me a nice place to go here in Portugal? and, I might be moving to england in a couple of months, so If you know a good place there, let me know =)
04-01-2020, 04:11 PM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)