07-08-2015, 12:09 AM
Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
RE: This is a part of me......
(07-08-2015, 12:09 AM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): Here you go Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1Yahoo

no no no no no no Laugh1 too much technology for an ancient one like me...... Laugh1
07-08-2015, 12:15 AM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1 Well once you get addicted you never go back Laugh1 My father is around 50, but not sure about that, and he is using a note 4. A phone much more techy than mine Rofl
07-08-2015, 03:13 AM
Ответить
Posting Freak

(07-08-2015, 03:13 AM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): Laugh1Laugh1Laugh1 Well once you get addicted you never go back Laugh1

Ok...... let me say how it is...... I'm not against technology...... now I'm using my PC and we can consider it almost technological, right ?? well...... but I can't understand hi-pads, tablets or smart phones...... they are a smaller version of my PC, and I already have my PC and I don't feel the need to have also a smaller version of it...... I know guys with a PC, with a smartphone and with a tablet...... I think that I could have not enough fingers to use them all Laugh1 and also I don't understand all that crap that people puts inside of tablets or phones...... a lot of stupid games or apps that, in my opinion, don't help the man to be more technological...... but more idiot Laugh1 and...... in the end...... in my opinion...... the phone is the phone...... I don't have a television with a oven inside, I don't have a fridge with a washer inside, and I don't want a phone with all that shit inside Laugh1

[Изображение: pYl3SB3cyk45.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg]
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-08-2015, 09:29 PM пользователем tears_of_fire.)
07-08-2015, 07:24 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Темы: 9
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 51
I have to say tears... i was like that also for a very long time.
But in the end i finally bought me a freaking smartphone and it actually is useful Smile3 But i am not one of those who sits at a party only watching that little bastard and texting someone else in the goddamn same room!
Jesus... And this is also a reason why i HATE facebook... Everyone at my work is the same... We all have a smartphone provided by the boss because it is a big company in technology and there it is something to have of course. I am making a lot of phonecalls a day so that thing is needed for my job.
But when being on a break... everyone is playing with the phone something on youtube or FACEBOOK OR whatever they are doing with it but that damn phone is even being held while eating... that is really horrific. Shout
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-08-2015, 09:34 PM пользователем beernd.)
07-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(07-08-2015, 09:33 PM)beernd Писал(а): ...... i finally bought me a freaking smartphone and it actually is useful Smile3

I agree...... like everything else, it's good until it's useful, but we must begin to worry if it makes us slaves...... and you've given perfectly the idea when you've said "... texting someone else in the goddamn same room"...... technology can make us near, as we are here in this forum...... Italy, Holland, Turkey, Lebanon, Fuck-land Laugh1 all in the same "room"...... but I know guys that become everyday more isolated losing their sanity in their FACEBOOK or TWITTER or WHAT-THE-FUCK accounts Laugh1

[Изображение: 153199-156750.jpg]

[Изображение: Socialmediaaddiction2.jpg]

[Изображение: addiction4.jpg]

[Изображение: addicted-to-facebook.jpg]
07-08-2015, 09:47 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Hell yeah it is scary... if the internet worldwide would crash it would become a total chaos. That is scary shit. And i also have my friends all the time talking bout all their facebook shit... i had fb for a month or so because of their constant nagging that i should have that crap but man it got me annoyed.
So i quit that garbage telling everyone to CALL me if they need me instead of that assbook...
07-08-2015, 10:11 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

And so...... spontaneously comes the question...... maybe are we all addicted to this forum...... ??? Whistle
07-08-2015, 10:15 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

(07-08-2015, 10:15 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а): And so...... spontaneously comes the question...... maybe are we all addicted to this forum...... ??? Whistle

Nah... are we? Laugh1
Well, i don't care actually as long as it isn't fuckbook.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-08-2015, 10:35 PM пользователем beernd.)
07-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(07-08-2015, 10:34 PM)beernd Писал(а): Nah... are we? Laugh1
Well, i don't care actually as long as it isn't fuckbook.

aaaah Laugh1 ok...... it depends on how we call it...... so...... let's don't call it "addiction"...... it's a bad word...... let's call it "having fun" Grin

let me say...... this is not my first forum...... and I've already made myself this question...... FORUM = FACEBOOK ?? for me, the answer is NOT...... in a forum we can share our ideas, we can talk, as we are making now...... a forum seems to me something of "stimulant" for the brain...... on FACEBOOK I write about myself and about my own business...... and who gives a fucking shit of my business ?? Laugh1 surely I don't give a shit about the business of other people...... I'm interested to know a person talking with him about what he likes or he doesn't...... not crap like "today i've gone to fuck myself in some fucking usless place with some more useless fucking friend of mine" Laugh1 how can I say I LIKE IT to a shit like that ?? Laugh1

[Изображение: Idiot.png]
07-08-2015, 10:53 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 6 Гость(ей)