Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Seeding from multiple computers
gloves Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2014
Рейтинг: 5
Seeding from multiple computers
I have two computers at home now and I have both of them seeding all of my uploads as well as a couple others I downloaded.

However, when I sign into the site from either computer my upload ratio barely moves at all despite the fact that utorrent on both computers shows gigs on each that have been seeded. Not only is the site not catching the credit for seeding my points ratio did the significant drop you get when you stop seeding for a day and instead of the decent size amount of points I get every night I now only get 3-5.

Am I able to seed my torrents from multiple computers or should I stop and stick with just one?

This just started happening 3 days ago. Before that everything was perfect. I just figured now that we have two computers I can help out the community a bit more and provide myself as an extra seed for each torrent to help anyone that wants to download them to get them a bit faster. My utorrent client does show that both of my computers are seeders but the website only shows me once.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will give out positive ratings to anyone that can point me in the right direction for helping me.

-Sharing is caring.
Taken directly from The Pirates Code Of Honor
11-06-2015, 08:48 AM
Найти Ответить

Сообщения в этой теме
Seeding from multiple computers - Автор: gloves - 11-06-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: Seeding from multiple computers - Автор: gloves - 11-15-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Seeding from multiple computers - Автор: Zakkyliar - 11-16-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Seeding from multiple computers - Автор: gloves - 11-16-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Seeding from multiple computers - Автор: Zakkyliar - 11-16-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Seeding from multiple computers - Автор: gloves - 11-18-2015, 05:34 PM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)