Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 2 - Средняя оценка: 4.5
What book are you reading?
Aisilence Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jun 2016
Рейтинг: 8
RE: What book are you reading?
Angelfall by Susan EE Smile3 Actually a very nice post-apocalyptic and fantasy story. Ofc it's always a matter of taste, but for me - it's one of those books which I can read over and over again Smile3
06-05-2016, 07:02 PM
Website Найти Ответить
EdIsInHell Не на форуме

У нас с: Aug 2015
Рейтинг: 0
(05-16-2016, 10:21 PM)DeadGuy Писал(а): A Night To Remember

We just read that.
06-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Найти Ответить
aaron_furst
Unregistered

Icon_cheesygrin  RE: What book are you reading?
I just finished reading The Hope by James Lovegrove. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1914654.The_Hope

Next I'm in the mood for Sci-Fi. Going to start reading John Scalzi's Ghost Brigade. Yes
06-06-2016, 06:54 AM
Ответить
EdIsInHell Не на форуме

У нас с: Aug 2015
We are reading Dolor and Shadow by Angela B. Chrysler

A self help book on successful masturbation using kitchen appliances.
06-07-2016, 12:59 AM
Найти Ответить
DItched Не на форуме

У нас с: Jun 2014
Plagues and people.

Check it out!
06-07-2016, 03:15 AM
Найти Ответить
parmetheus Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 3
Currently reading Delicious Foods by James Hannaham. Great young American author, this is his second novel. Very good so far, I recommend it (as well as his first, 'God Says No'.) Then I have 1000 pages of Pynchon's Gravity's Rainbow lined up.
06-08-2016, 09:09 AM
Найти Ответить
gloves Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2014
Рейтинг: 5
Tried reading the first book in The Gossip Girl series but I can't get into it. I love the TV Shows and am finding it difficult to adjust to the differences. I had the same problem with The Vampire Diaries books since I watched the shows first but I finally gave it another try and got into it. Good books too. VERY different from the show.

I'm re-reading Eragon right now for something lively and then I'll probably re-read the Douglas Preston/Lincoln Child Pendergast series books before I give Gossip Girl another go.

Hands down, the Pendergast series are by far the BEST books I have ever read. If you want a crime novel that puts a new spin on things in the most believable and interesting way imaginable read them. They'll make you question things that you never took the time to think of and will make you re-evaluate those things you already thought you knew.

If you end up reading them and liking them read all of the books by both of the authors. I recommend those books (all of them) over any other book I've ever read and I have read an insane amount of books.
06-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Найти Ответить
virginwitch
Unregistered

The Divine Comedy in Italian, haha. I've been reading that book in school, but I wasn't mature enough for such literature. Going to read La Peste by Albert Camus.
06-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Ответить
silentnewb Не на форуме

У нас с: Aug 2016
Goetia- The Lesser Key of Solomon by Joseph H. Peterson
08-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 2 Гость(ей)