Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 1 - Средняя оценка: 5
How is the musical situation in your country ?
SheepMaster
Unregistered

How is the musical situation in your country ?
As the title which is the current musical situation in your country ? Me and my friends often make ourselves this question , here in Italy things for emerging bands and also those of a certain level are not positiveMda
02-20-2016, 10:42 PM
Ответить
alpha0zombie0
Unregistered

RE: How is the musical situation in your country ?
In OR US there is a lot of folk. It seems most metal artist don't get much attention. Those artist that stick around are ones who want to make music for their own sake.
There are also many imitators.
03-07-2016, 11:03 PM
Ответить
gloves Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2014
Рейтинг: 5
Dear God it's bad. Bruno Mars, Charli XCX, Maroon 5, Ellie Goulding, and waaaay too many other bands like these are what this country listens to. These and country pop/country rap. It's quite embarassing. Everything on the radio sounds the same. Pretty boy voices and piano or pretty boy pop and little girls screaming over them. You NEVER hear any metal of any sort on any radio station in this country. Just listen to 90's hits, followed by 2000's hits followed by 2010's hits and you'll be embarassed by how much change has happened in the last 15-20 years. I live in USA.
03-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Найти Ответить
jared_wanted Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Jun 2010
Рейтинг: 35
gloves, dude, thats not too bad like country where i living (its not Great Northern Land Of FrostDemonStorm, very sad, but true).
absolutely fucking retard or dont know, what the fuck some doers doing, of course, without "accelerative" factors. its originally bullshit, every time you think, "what could be worse?" - and these monkeys, which then show how you can still fall. but this is not called music. more correct to call it anal yoba. by the way, you also had this tendency, even assigning "national minorities".

because good performers (really good, not the crap on top) ended in somewhere 2010-2012.

SheepMaster, why you think in Italy not have good (sometime greatful) musicians>, or have too few?
Nero Di Marte, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hour Of Penance, Twintera, Ad Nauseam, Abysmal and many others, not only Brutal Death and Black Metal performers - that is very little piece of list to search MOAR good things about.

'cause all bad things must:

(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 03-10-2016, 05:27 PM пользователем jared_wanted.)
03-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Найти Ответить
charmaej Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Mar 2016
Рейтинг: 0
Icon_wink  RE: How is the musical situation in your country ?
we are doing good here, most of my friends and may all of them listening and enjoying Rock & Metal music...
03-09-2016, 10:59 PM
Найти Ответить
DoctorButcher Не на форуме

У нас с: Apr 2014
The USA Metal scene is actually good. You just have to look a bit. There are rock radio stations that play a mix of heavy and hard rock to keep us earth dogs happy. It's not just all pop-slop and rap-crap. I would say that America has it pretty good compared to many other countries, like Iran, where you get locked up for playing metal.
03-11-2016, 10:00 PM
Найти Ответить
RiverPlate Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2016
Рейтинг: 2
In my city the bands make a good albums. Like this. I'm From to Cordoba, Argentina

the new generations will be inspired by five finger death punch, slipknot,avenged sevenfold and himself metallica is my opniión
10-28-2016, 11:04 PM
Найти Ответить
PDM1980 Не на форуме

Рейтинг: 5
I'm from a very small city,(Wilmington Delaware,)on the East Coast of The United States. Surprisingly,we have some good bands(Scorched and Nightfire are my favorites.)
The overall scene on The East Coast is pretty solid,yet not comparable to Europe. Europe has more bands and better festivals because it's less area to travel and has way more people.
10-29-2016, 11:08 PM
Найти Ответить
RiverPlate Не на форуме

Рейтинг: 2
this band is my city and are on tour in Russia

10-30-2016, 01:41 AM
Найти Ответить
FokjeMoer Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2016
Out in the Netherlands, there's a lot of hate toward (new) metal bands. It's a shrinking community and it seems new bands have better luck going across the border to Germany, or they get a lot of restrictions...
10-31-2016, 11:08 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)