Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Do you only listen to Metal?
Conflagrant Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jun 2016
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Do you only listen to Metal?
I mainly listen to various types of metal, but I also listen to some folk rock and whatever in the hell Rotfront counts as (seriously, they cover like 5 different genres). I also listen to Bastion's soundtrack, since that's basically just a regular album.
07-09-2016, 12:12 AM
Найти Ответить
Lazzarwa Не на форуме

У нас с: Aug 2016
I listen mostly metal, but classical music as well. There are pop songs here and there that I like as well, some folk too, but it's really case by case.
I naturally download only metal or classical music. Even though I know there are some cool music styles to discover out there, I lack the curiosity to explore them.
08-12-2016, 07:46 AM
Найти Ответить
Raphael Nervo Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 2
Started to Listen metal in 1998 with Metallica , it was love at first sight , in 2009 began to study guitar . So I started in the blues and I got to know the entire structure to create a good heavy metal , along the way I was running into me with many other styles that still develop and try to merge and join in Metal. So listen to classical music, jazz, blues, country , and within the Metal listen to Deep Purple to Cannibal Corpse without preconceptions . For those who want to make music is required knowledge, and knowledge only comes when you are not limited only in a world . I'm from Brazil , so I try to also bring influences of Brazilian music , and traditional music in my area. Music has no boundaries
08-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Найти Ответить
xXxPIOTREKxXx Не на форуме

У нас с: Nov 2014
I listen to many types of music, although it's mostly deathcore, but I also like Death Grips, Yung Lean and stuff like that.
Sometimes I listen to psytrance like Astral Projection or 1200 Micrograms.
I can't imagine myself listening to just one genre.
08-14-2016, 05:34 PM
Найти Ответить
magch Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2013
I listen only metal, classic rock, blues and classical music, symphonies Bach, Beethoven, Mahler, Wagner, Tchaikovsky I love Chopin music and many more Buxtehude, Vivaldi... sometime you´ve heard a Mozart concert? is amazing, it is very similar to a Metal concert today. I Think that the classical music is the how the seed of the rock. Simple... Good Music!!!
I listen rock since my four years old. My father had a black cassette, whit "Horse no name, Detroit rock city, The creedence, the hollies, the doors ... and I listened every day with three or four years old.
I´m sorry but, I can not stand bad music... I can´t!!! I Think that the music defined our personality and the people with no liking well defined for the music is people with no characterless.
Cheers
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 08-15-2016, 04:17 AM пользователем magch.)
08-15-2016, 03:59 AM
Найти Ответить
linorhino Не на форуме

У нас с: Jul 2016
I mostly listen to metal, and most of that is black metal and drone doom. I listen to a lot of other genres too tho... I love 70's prog, dark ambient, power electronic, baroque, speedcore / gabba, detroit techno, 90's rock, and the avant garde side of classical music, stuff like Edgard Varese, Igor Stravinsky and Alberto Ginastera. I love TISM too, they're probably the greatest Australian band that isn't metal.
08-15-2016, 01:35 PM
Найти Ответить
powermetal2000 Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2011
While I listen to metal (especially melodic death metal, thrash and, if you couldn't tell by my user name, power metal) more than any other style of music, I love The Beatles, Pink Floyd, 80's new wave , classical music (especially Beethoven and Mozart) and movie scores.
08-18-2016, 10:46 AM
Найти Ответить
nevs
Unregistered

Sleep, run, drive, shower, lazing on the couch, stoned, getting ready for work, waiting in line at the bank etc..Anyone else? or do i need rehab?
08-18-2016, 11:46 AM
Ответить
RudolphPeux Не на форуме

У нас с: Apr 2014
I'm more into punk but I listen to metal a lot. When I was in high school all the punks were lame, my crew was all into black metal with one of my friends even having a small label/distro out of his trunk. Between black and thrash that was all I really liked until I moved down South and got into stoner and Southern metal. 

I still listen to punk the most with probably ignorant hip hop being the second.
10-26-2016, 11:50 PM
Найти Ответить
duceboia Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2016
I LOVE Chet Baker
10-28-2016, 06:57 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)