New METALLICA album......
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 13
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
RE: New METALLICA album......
and so, as promised, we got the 4th video  Grin

well...... the video is almost good, with his oniric / neurotic taste...... the best part is the ass of the girl at the 5th minute  Laugh1 surely better than the many "awesome" faces of Lars  Laugh1

the song...... is "load / re-load" stuff, nothing more and nothing less...... with his slow speed tries to do something heavy like "sad..." or "... roam", but that was completely another story...... let me say, maybe is the worst song of this album, no, the worst is "hardwired", ok the 2nd worst, but for me 6 minutes of this stuff is really too much, and it sums up what I've already said: to spin around without hitting the target or coming never to the point...... and, guys...... the solo...... 20 seconds of WAH-WAH-WAH - WUIII- WUIII-WUIII-WUIII - WAUN-WAUN...... this is not a solo...... no way...... is the sound of a dying guitar-player...... Fool

probably the title has a meaning...... guys, dream no more about what once were METALLICA......  This  Laugh1
"...... meglio la carne che l'osso...... e darci dentro a più non posso......"
11-16-2016, 09:30 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

latest news...... starting from this last video, we will have a new video of each song of "hardwired...", one after the other, each one after two hours from the previous...... well...... let's stay tuned......  Grin
11-16-2016, 09:55 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1 guys...... this one is 1000 times better Laugh1 Laugh1 Laugh1

11-17-2016, 09:53 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

...... well...... I really don't know what to think about this video...... a band, that are obviously the copy of old MAYHEM with Dead on vocals...... the pig-heads...... the knives, the cuts and the blood...... cool to see, without any doubt...... and Jonas Akerlund (do you remember first BATHORY ?) behind the camera is a further added value...... but I don't understand why...... METALLICA have never had nothing to do with MAYHEM, once and mostly neither nowadays...... why a video with a MAYHEM-like band playing one of the "less metal" songs of their last album...... and it's equally not easy to me to see in it some kind of tribute from METALLICA to MAYHEM...... tribute for what ?? mh ??  Mda

anyway, the video is relly good to see...... try it without the audio, playing "freezing moon" or "deathcrush" on it......  Laugh1

11-19-2016, 12:14 AM
Найти Ответить
kotton Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jul 2014
Рейтинг: 1
got the new album from this site, got a message that it had been updated but there are no versions of it anymore here???
11-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Найти Ответить
omicronpersey8 Не на форуме

У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 3
Well... I read everything you wrote, and I thought "Did you miss the title topic?" cause you're the owner of the truth here.... The album is a bunch of riffs, too long tracks, etc... but that is the price you have to pay for making music for yourself and not to the people... This year we had new albums of Megadeth, Anthrax, Metallica, Slayer, Death Angel, Armored Saint, Flotsam & Jetsam, Metal Church, Testament, Helstar, Destruction, Sodom, Exumer, etc... Is not that great? But surely you've made more music than all these guys....
11-19-2016, 04:56 AM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(11-19-2016, 04:56 AM)omicronpersey8 Писал(а): ......

take it easy, my friend  Drinks I'm here only to listen to good (and bad) music and to have fun...... and you ?!?  Grin

(11-19-2016, 04:28 AM)kotton Писал(а): got the new album from this site, got a message that it had been updated but there are no versions of it anymore here???

because it's banned  Grin after a DMCA complaint  Declare
11-19-2016, 09:39 AM
Найти Ответить
kotton Не на форуме

У нас с: Jul 2014
Рейтинг: 1
(11-19-2016, 04:28 AM)kotton Писал(а): got the new album from this site, got a message that it had been updated but there are no versions of it anymore here???

because it's banned  Grin after a DMCA complaint  Declare

ok cool thanks for the heads up
11-19-2016, 12:03 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

guys...... I know that it's often pretty unfair to compare something to something else...... but...... here, we got a single 5-minutes-song (not a 2-hours-double-endless album......) and in only 5 minutes we have all the best heavy metal can give us nowadays...... violence, melody, killer riffs, speed, feeling and tons of energy end emotions  Yahoo

after something like this, I say "and what about the new METALLICA album ?!? ...... new METALLICA album ??? what ??? aaah...... yes...... I didn't remember it......"  Laugh1
11-19-2016, 11:56 PM
Найти Ответить
Viejales Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 8
After listening the new Metallica album. Some pretty songs. Too much filler songs. Trash, no thrash, with ManUnkind.
The sound production quite good.
The structure of the songs very lineal.
Too much melody for my taste, but they were 20 years old 30 year ago, and now are mainstrain. I understand it.
The solos of the guitar, missed.
The fucking Wah wah effect touched me the balls. Abused with out limit.
Where is the bass?
Whe is Hammet? Anyone can play these guitar lines. Till me
Hetfield's vocals better than i expected. Some agressiveness crop aout.
Did Ulrich take drummer lessons. The most surprising of the album is Lars dumming something different of his confort zone (the four rythms he learned befor Kill'em all)
So, IMO an album better than i expected, with all the comoponents to like the mainstrain, less one. Guitar solos. Perfect to be loved for the fanboys, and detested for the haters. Near to Death Magnetic, for me a bit inferior than DM.
I don`t undesrtand why two cd's for this work; all the music can be content in one cd.
I don't understand why they put ManUnkind. Is stinky shit.
Is a decent record to have an excuse to make a new world tour.
I no buy DM, so wil not buy Hardwire.
To me, 6,5 / 10
Hardwire is deleted form my hdd. There are too much bands with more will, ideas and arguments to spend my time than this. Hardwire is better than i expected, but still mediocre
12-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)