Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 3 - Средняя оценка: 5
How long are you listening to metal?
sicksystem Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jul 2020
Рейтинг: 0
RE: How long are you listening to metal?
I would say, about 25 or 26 years Smile3 First contact was AC/DC but when I heard Atrocity "Todessehnsucht" it was that special Death Metal Moment Yahoo
11-09-2020, 10:56 PM
Найти Ответить
md81 Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2020
I've started listening to metal in '94. In high school I met some metalheads and we started buying albums from Slayer, Obituary, Sinister and so on. In 1999 I stumbled upon some second hand albums of Judas Iscariot, Azaghal and Aura Noir. Since then I got hooked on listening to Black Metal.
11-10-2020, 01:26 AM
Найти Ответить
ditcher1 Не на форуме

У нас с: Jun 2015
I started listening to metal in late 1982 or early 83 around the time You've Got Another Thing Comin' by Judas Priest was being played on the radio and video stations.
11-13-2020, 05:11 AM
Найти Ответить
Kennoth Не на форуме

У нас с: Apr 2016
I'd say I've been serious about it since I was 14, so that's gonna make it around 15 years in a couple of days.
11-20-2020, 12:44 AM
Найти Ответить
SabatonLover Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2020
(10-23-2017, 03:39 PM)JensenBreck Писал(а): I'll keep it short; I started listening to metal music eleven years ago, back in 2006. I first received Nickelback's All the Wrong Reasons, then Guns N' Roses Appetite for Destruction from my mom. After that, things spiraled slowly and I was listening to Guns, then Metallica, then Def Leppard, then Megadeth, then Cacophony (I had also decided to start playing guitar), and many other bands. 

Please Help !
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
-http://www.metalstorm.net/forum/topic.php?topic_id=27484
-explainer videos

Since 2017. Friend of mine intrudoced me to Sabaton while playing War Thunder. Slowly the list grew with Powerwolf, Manowar, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Rammstein, Black Sabbath and DragonForce. Maiden became my favourite band, despite my nickname.
11-21-2020, 01:38 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)