Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 3 - Средняя оценка: 5
How long are you listening to metal?
soullessbreathless Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Aug 2012
Рейтинг: 0
RE: How long are you listening to metal?
Grew up on the classics (Metallica/Megadeth/Maiden/etc) but my first taste of extreme metal was Fear Factory at 8 years old (so 1998/1999 or so). Really started branching out on my own at 12/13 with bands like Cradle of Filth and Windir (picked up Windir's 1184 in the bargain bin at 13 years old) and that really set me off in my own direction.
11-13-2021, 05:08 PM
Найти Ответить
Kootje Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2013
Since 1977: when my brother came home with the first Black Sabbath album
55 now
11-13-2021, 09:24 PM
Найти Ответить
misanthrope70 Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2021
(10-23-2017, 03:39 PM)JensenBreck Писал(а): I'll keep it short; I started listening to metal music eleven years ago, back in 2006. I first received Nickelback's All the Wrong Reasons, then Guns N' Roses Appetite for Destruction from my mom. After that, things spiraled slowly and I was listening to Guns, then Metallica, then Def Leppard, then Megadeth, then Cacophony (I had also decided to start playing guitar), and many other bands. 

Please Help !
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
-http://www.metalstorm.net/forum/topic.php?topic_id=27484
-explainer videos

About 40 years. I heard Iron Man for the first time in 1977 and it changed my life. I think it's pretty damn cool that Nickelback started you on your journey. Those guys get so much hate but they are excellent musicians and song writers and that album has some kick ass songs on it. I'm constantly searching for new music, but also go backwards as there is an insane amount of pre-metal/proto-metal from the 70's that's amazing.
11-19-2021, 09:36 PM
Найти Ответить
SICILIANBEAST Не на форуме

У нас с: Jun 2018
I started listening to metal while in middle school. A friend of mine at the time had Metallica And Justice For All on his discman with which was hooked up to a pair of speakers. I could not get enough of it and became addicted to metal. Since then my journey through metal music has led me down heavier and darker paths. I am now 39 years old and will be a metalhead for life.
11-20-2021, 03:46 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 2 Гость(ей)