Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
I want to seed,but...
theinvoker Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Jul 2014
Рейтинг: 0
RE: I want to seed,but...
(02-23-2018, 02:45 AM)Psychoexe Писал(а): Unfortunately, there's no solution for that. The problem is that, when you edit any file on the torrent content, it doesn't correspond to the torrent's hash. Effectively, the programme thinks it's a different file, which it kind of is once it's edited in any way. Only 2 things you can do if you want to seed is a) leave all content from your active torrents list completely untouched - it's what I do although my perfectionist ocd is killing me, I'm in the same position as you, only I use JRiver Media Centre - or b) reserve space somewhere on your drives to keep all your torrent content and then copy it to where you'd normally keep it, which means you'll end up with double the space for the same stuff.
Both of those options kinda suck, I know but hey, we're getting free stuff. We might as well put in a little effort, right?

My effort is seeding 24/7,or maybe 23/7 average,since some days i can turn PC off.
I don' want to double the space torrents take on my hard disk and i need eevrything to be in order in MusicBee...
Last torrent i downloaded has everything wrong escept song's title
Artist is the song number
Album is unknown
Genre is unknown

[Изображение: Immagine.jpg]

i Can't leave something like this untouched just to seed
Usually i seed untile i have more that 1 ratio,then i remove torrent but i would really like to seed forever.
02-24-2018, 05:30 PM
Найти Ответить

Сообщения в этой теме
I want to seed,but... - Автор: theinvoker - 02-20-2018, 01:56 PM
RE: I want to seed,but... - Автор: Psychoexe - 02-23-2018, 02:45 AM
RE: I want to seed,but... - Автор: theinvoker - 02-24-2018, 05:30 PM
RE: I want to seed,but... - Автор: grillfuzz - 06-27-2018, 12:31 AM
RE: I want to seed,but... - Автор: FuneralWolf - 06-28-2018, 02:17 PM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)