Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Sargeist - Unbound
zwtslt Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Oct 2018
Рейтинг: 0
Sargeist - Unbound
What do you guys think of Sargeist's newest addition, 'Unbound'? 

I'm a very big fan of his earlier works, especially the 'Disciple of the Heinous Path' and of course 'Satanic Black Devotion'. 

This first half of this album reminds me very much of Behemoth's 'The Satanist' album - the vocal portion anyway. "Hunting Eyes" is the only track on Unbound that I can really say that I loved; the rest of it was lackluster for me. 

The hype around it is not surprising because of his previous albums, but the high rating seems strange. I was surprised to see so many people putting this album on their top 10 2018 releases.
12-30-2018, 05:54 PM
Найти Ответить
Viejales Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 8
RE: Sargeist - Unbound
Unbound for me is a correct album, nothing special; the two first songs are lineal. Death Empath is simple but with good melody, easy to hear. Hunting eyes the most atmospheric of the lp, with a great dark feeling. Her mouth is an open cave the most aggressive track, and the best for me. The second is Hunting eyes. The end of the lp is going down slowly and with nothing to be remembered... So not in my top50 of 2018
IMO the weakest material of Sargeist. I'm not a die hard of the band. Horna and Satanic warmaster likes me more, but i think the level is falling in the last two Sargeist lp's.
01-17-2019, 02:20 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)