Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 2 - Средняя оценка: 5
War Metal
gatosheik
Unregistered

RE: War Metal
Death metal of 2011 and more are the best the older have a wrong vision of the reality, now its time for us to be strong, i like the Viking - Folk - Sympho WAR METAL and yours said "its not war metal" really you only need to read his lyrics and for this many bands enter in the war metal circle. of course they need a little part of the war metal song.

Hello, for the last bastion of resistence, Chile.
07-02-2014, 12:38 AM
Ответить
ivanargen
Unregistered

Is this war metal? I think so

10-19-2014, 04:55 PM
Ответить
gugax
Unregistered

Holocausto-Brasil:

10-20-2014, 05:48 PM
Ответить
OkkultaNagelfar Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jul 2014
Рейтинг: 8
Beherit, Black Witchery and Archgoat! \m/

@ivanargen Not war metal, I'd say it's closer to NSBM.
@gugax Again not war metal, quite a harsh mix of thrash and black/death though.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 10-22-2014, 05:59 PM пользователем OkkultaNagelfar.)
10-22-2014, 05:53 PM
Найти Ответить
unsanc Не на форуме

У нас с: Jun 2014
Рейтинг: 0
(10-22-2014, 05:53 PM)OkkultaNagelfar Писал(а): Beherit, Black Witchery and Archgoat! \m/

Holocausto - Campo de Extermínio - They were one of the pioneers of the style. Ok, sound too "soft " to us today, but in the 80´s cause a great impact on the Brazilian scene. Lyrics in native language are pure war and blood!!!
Bestial Warlust, Black Witchery, Blasphemy, Conqueror are good bands under this moniker.
10-25-2014, 03:54 AM
Найти Ответить
ivanargen
Unregistered

(10-22-2014, 05:53 PM)OkkultaNagelfar Писал(а): Beherit, Black Witchery and Archgoat! \m/

Then what do we define by war metal? music or theme? I think both because the term war metal at least I use to designate any metal band that supports or promotes the war, generally tied to the extreme metal as the black but they can be nsbm, death, death-black, thrash, raw...too.

10-25-2014, 07:23 AM
Ответить

ivanargen Писал(а): Then what do we define by war metal? music or theme? I think both because the term war metal at least I use to designate any metal band that supports or promotes the war, generally tied to the extreme metal as the black but they can be nsbm, death, death-black, thrash, raw...too.

I'd say it's more the nature of the music. Don't quote me on this but many bands termed war metal generally have lyrical themes of blasphemy and desecration first and foremost, like Black Witchery and Archgoat. These bands when it comes to music are like the 'brutal death' of BM. Most of them tune a whole step down or lower unlike traditional and raw BM and have a lot of commonalities with death metal.
11-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Найти Ответить

ivanargen Писал(а): Then what do we define by war metal? music or theme? I think both because the term war metal at least I use to designate any metal band that supports or promotes the war, generally tied to the extreme metal as the black but they can be nsbm, death, death-black, thrash, raw...too.

I'd say it's more the nature of the music. Don't quote me on this but many bands termed war metal generally have lyrical themes of blasphemy and desecration first and foremost, like Black Witchery and Archgoat. These bands when it comes to music are like the 'brutal death' of BM. Most of them tune a whole step down or lower unlike traditional and raw BM and have a lot of commonalities with death metal.
11-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Найти Ответить
ivanargen
Unregistered

Maybe I am wrong, I don`t know.. but I keep on believing that is any band that promotes the war... "war metal" is a new term for me ... I would like to someone else tell their point of view and meanwhile my friend we listen Marduk.. Is this war metal, don't you think?

11-02-2014, 11:13 PM
Ответить

Sorry for the delay :P and to be frank with you, I think of this as War Metal myself, sure it's not like I explained in the previous posts but I would term this as War Metal. In my opinion such term is quite broad, the closest thing to War Metal is probably Bestial BM. Ever heard of it? I don't know if it's synonymous with war metal but most bands tend to be clones of Beherit and Blasphemy but there are some bands which are pretty good. I also think of Barathrum as a perfect example of such term.
02-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)